Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Administrative Changes  (Read 9992 times)

Administrative Changes
« on: June 20, 2007, 04:58:38 am »
As most of you are aware, Helios stepped down as the main manager of the ZFGC forums a few days ago. During this time I've been spending some time reflecting on how the forums could be improved. I've spent time talking with people from all areas of the forum to conclude what needs to be done to improve the sustainability of ZFGC over the next few years. ZFGC has had a nice long life, it should continue to have a nice long life, there is no reason for it not to.

One thing we have been promising for months is a website, a place that would effectively improve the cause of ZFGC.

I've concluded that one of the biggest reasons ZFGC has started to slow down is not the lack of love for Zelda, but the fact the majority of us joined when we were below the ages of 15, now the majority of the people who once created games are moving into college and work place settings, effectively slowing down the cause of the website. With this in mind we need to start promoting ZFGC, and the entire concept of fan game development, along with game development.

I concluded the best pick for replacing the person in charge of the forum would be someone who is currently a moderator, and an active moderator. 4Sword will be replacing Helios within that administrative position. He'll work along side Windy (Development) and Possum (events) to continue to improve ZFGC. I have a goal of becoming more active as time goes on, and attempting to better promote ZFGC as a whole.

Windy is currently working on a basic layout of sorts to at least kick off our website. I'm not promising anything fancy like discussed, because quite frankly its not needed and kind of pointless, at this stage at least.

If you have questions feel free to contact me via the PM system or via IRC (Vash). I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

I want to note over the next few weeks we're going to make an effort to bring more order to the forums. This doesn't mean banning people on a massive scale, this just means making an effort at pointing ZFGC in the right direction, not a new one, but the direction it was going before Project-X.

Thanks,

Andrew
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 02:12:50 am by 4Sword »
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 38 queries.

anything