Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: REQUEST: Need a Spriter!! because I cant sprite!  (Read 3543 times)

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
REQUEST: Need a Spriter!! because I cant sprite!
« on: July 07, 2006, 02:02:44 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
Ok so I've been working on this project known as Evantor for a few years, I've finally began to program it (because with the old team the lead programmer was confused on what to do) So I decided to attempt to develop it in RM2k3 (because I cant program worth crap, thats why I'm going to college  :P) So anyways, I was doing custom sprites using this program called CharaEX from the internet but I had to do battle animation which came out like crap.

So heres the main reason I posted this I need someone who can sprite design for me. What I'll do is post a link to my main character Rinoku and see what you guys can do to it. Whoevers sprite I like the most I will go with that is, if you are willing to help on the project. I would really appreciate the help from anybody whos a good spriter and would be able to help me. thanks!

if anybody would like to contact me you can email me at aaronspurling@gmail.com (I check my email daily and please no spamming) or by AIM my screenname is hbrandinewm

thanks again!
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 39 queries.

anything