Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Iron Man  (Read 2428 times)

Re: Iron Man
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 05:05:00 am »
I saw it last night.  Pretty good overall, at least in contrast to the average super-hero movie.  I'd say it's about on par with Batman Begins.

So. Much. Better. Than. Spiderman 3.

Not that hard to be better than a piece of !@#$%.
^This.

I dunno, it's hard to beat Peter Parker finger banging random people on the street. I'll admit, I let out a heart laugh at that and the part where he danced.
Really?  I just felt embarrassed during that part... like it was somehow my fault that Peter Parker dyed his hair black and started dancing or something... :-\

Also, the writer is a genius; I found myself laughing quite a bit at some of Tony Stark's lines.
From what I've read Robert Downey Jr. altered many of his lines to better fit his real-life image.  I think it worked out pretty good, even without taking into consideration Downey's record.  Apparently before he had his way with his lines the movie was almost entirely humorless, (at least according to interviews).
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2008, 06:32:07 am »
  • Silly cat!
I can't wait to see this.

I haven't even HEARD of Iron Man, but from the sounds of all the critics and your guys' opinions, I'm really pumped for a good superhero movie, considering the last good one I saw was Batman Begins... and then Spider-Man 2.

I just have to wait until the movie comes to my town D: Should be a couple weeks.

Hoffy.
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2008, 03:36:41 pm »
It was weird, I enjoyed Downey's performance more than I did the actual Iron Man stuff, and that's saying a lot since the fights were pretty cool. Glad to see that some filmmakers still understand that characters and plot should take priority over blowing crap up. I wouldn't say it's Batman Begins good, but most certainly a close second.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 40 queries.