Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: National Treasure... 2?! [post what you think about it]  (Read 3481 times)

Re: National Treasure... 2?! [post what you thin...
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2006, 04:07:37 am »
  • =/
I saw National Treasure yesterday day and I really enjoyed the movie. But I don't understand how they can make a 2nd National Treasure. They found the treasure he got the girl and a big house its done right?
I bet the second won't even be about the same dude. I can't really think of anything it the second could be about. What about: Atlantis!!!!!
:o Possibly! That would be really cool, come to think of it. :P
The problem with that is theres not much that relates to atlantis.
Exactly. What had to do much with the first movie anyways? ;S
Never thought of that. I wonder if we did steal the decleration of independance and did all that !@#$% would we really find one hell of a lot of gold.
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2006, 04:09:17 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
I saw National Treasure yesterday day and I really enjoyed the movie. But I don't understand how they can make a 2nd National Treasure. They found the treasure he got the girl and a big house its done right?
I bet the second won't even be about the same dude. I can't really think of anything it the second could be about. What about: Atlantis!!!!!
Never thought of that. I wonder if we did steal the decleration of independance and did all that Fecal matter would we really find one hell of a lot of gold.
Lets get to it. xD
Why does everyone go on about 'fecal matter' EVERYONE SAYS THAT. Pisses me off. -.-''
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006, 04:12:33 am »
  • Personal Text
This movie could also be like the "Mummy 2" where its about their kids 8)
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2006, 04:13:43 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
This movie could also be like the "Mummy 2" where its about their kids 8)
Ohh... good point.

that would be kinda gay though ;S
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2006, 04:25:57 am »
Never thought of that. I wonder if we did steal the decleration of independance and did all that Fecal matter would we really find one hell of a lot of gold.
Lets get to it. xD
Why does everyone go on about 'fecal matter' EVERYONE SAYS THAT. Pisses me off. -.-''

Turn your damn cencor off then. XD
Anyway, I never seen the movie, but from what I heard, they could make a 2nd one easy.
   I actually have like 2 good ideas of what it'd be about. But I'm not saying anything until I see the first one... :P

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2006, 03:45:51 pm »
Lets get to it. xD

It's called censoring. They don't put that. It's like when you type "fu ck" without the space and it comes out as funk. Same with the word "sh it" without the space.. it comes out as fecal matter. Weren't you on the original ZFGC? It's friggin obvious...
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2006, 04:00:23 pm »
 well i enjoyed the first movie, but i hope the second one is better, maybe is about a Mayan treasure? or the atlantis, even a Egypt tomb.. who knows.. we need to wait.
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2006, 07:21:23 pm »
  • Personal Text
I think it has to do with egypt and the people, are like the pharohs/aztics(like the founding fathers)
thats a good theory... :)
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2006, 04:37:53 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Lets get to it. xD

It's called censoring. They don't put that. It's like when you type "fu ck" without the space and it comes out as funk. Same with the word "sh it" without the space.. it comes out as fecal matter. Weren't you on the original ZFGC? It's friggin obvious...
I realized that after, and felt stupid -.-''

I havitn been here since the beggining. Just IF kthnx ^_^
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2007, 01:22:44 am »
  • Pichuscute
i loved national treasure and cant wait fer the sequal,
this is what wikipedia says about the 2nd national treasure (National Treasure:Book Of Secrets)
:WARNING:may spoil cuz i dint read it.(afraid it would spoil it)

Producer Jerry Bruckheimer said in July 2006 that the sequel involves Abraham Lincoln, John Wilkes Booth, eighteen missing pages from Booth's diary, and a surprise ending with many new twists.

This was confirmed in the full-length trailer of the film[1]. According to the trailer, eighteen missing pages from the diary of John Wilkes Booth supposedly include secret information on a world-wide conspiracy and bears connection to the recent kidnapping of the President of the United States.

A recent Washington Post writer's diary of being an extra during filming at the Library of Congress states that the president is to be kidnapped in the movie. According to Riley in the recently released trailer, the group is responsible for the kidnapping as well as many other things.

"We broke into Buckingham Palace and the Oval Office, stole a page from the president's super-secret book, and actually kidnapped the President of the United States. So what's next? Short sheet the Pope's bed?" -Riley Poole, National Treasure:Book of Secrets trailer. "Well, you never know."

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:28 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
I hated the first one because it was so predictable.  I seriously knew EVERYTHING about the movie from the first 30 seconds it was so predictable :P
Agreed.
YOU COULD SEE WHAT WAS COMING NEXT.

Every single scene, I could predict what was going to happen. Other than that, it was a pretty good movie. WAYYYYYYY to much foreshadowing of whats gonna happen next though. What type of storyline would #2 have though?  :huh:
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2007, 08:16:07 am »
  • :D
i loved national treasure and cant wait fer the sequal,
this is what wikipedia says about the 2nd national treasure (National Treasure:Book Of Secrets)
:WARNING:may spoil cuz i dint read it.(afraid it would spoil it)

Producer Jerry Bruckheimer said in July 2006 that the sequel involves Abraham Lincoln, John Wilkes Booth, eighteen missing pages from Booth's diary, and a surprise ending with many new twists.

This was confirmed in the full-length trailer of the film[1]. According to the trailer, eighteen missing pages from the diary of John Wilkes Booth supposedly include secret information on a world-wide conspiracy and bears connection to the recent kidnapping of the President of the United States.

A recent Washington Post writer's diary of being an extra during filming at the Library of Congress states that the president is to be kidnapped in the movie. According to Riley in the recently released trailer, the group is responsible for the kidnapping as well as many other things.

"We broke into Buckingham Palace and the Oval Office, stole a page from the president's super-secret book, and actually kidnapped the President of the United States. So what's next? Short sheet the Pope's bed?" -Riley Poole, National Treasure:Book of Secrets trailer. "Well, you never know."

Whoah, slow down, this was a huge gravedig... Please don't post in topics that are this old.  Locked.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 62 queries.