Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: detroit lions  (Read 1006 times)

dajuiceman77

detroit lions
« on: August 22, 2007, 09:51:19 am »
ok i live in michigan that is why i post topics on detroit sports so here is another one  critics say that the lions can win 10 games this year in fact jon kitna (lions quarterback) guaranteed to win 10 games  but let it be known that the most games the lions have one in the past 7 or 8 years is 6 games and i dont think (even though they have improved there team from last year) that they can win 6 i think they will win 5 games  how many do u think they can or will win this year  and  the lions have drafted a wide receiver in the first round of the NFL draft the past 4 years  do u think it is time to go to a different position like a one they need help at (QUARTERBACK)  plz reply

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
Re: detroit lions
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 02:33:59 pm »
  • :3
Err this is more of a gaming forum, so I don't think all that many people here will be so interested in sports.

Although going by what you've said, I think they probably will win 7.

Btw I don't know !@#$% about American Football, since I live in England.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 02:51:11 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
Err this is more of a gaming forum, so I don't think all that many people here will be so interested in sports.

totally disagree. totally totally totally disagree.

anyway, no idea about American football...although it's a fun game, just I can't really keep up with it over here in England.

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 11:38:32 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Football sucks, and no team as anything different from the other. Why should we care?
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 12:26:04 am »
Football sucks, and no team as anything different from the other. Why should we care?
If you don't care then why post? Do you realize how much of an ass you are being? CG managed to at least respectfully state his opinion. Why can't you?
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 01:10:16 pm »
If you don't care then why post? Do you realize how much of an ass you are being? CG managed to at least respectfully state his opinion. Why can't you?
I agreed with that. At least, show some respect for the people who likes football.

@dajuiceman77: It took me a while to understand your post. But I still don't really understand it, can you show us some more about those clubs? I've never heard of them.
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 05:48:26 pm »
  • MetalRidley was here
I don't follow the Lions much, but yeah they need a new QB :P
I live in Wisconsin and keep getting frustrated about the Packers, but after seeing their last game they could actually do really well this year.

THE MUSIC IS REVERSIBLE, BUT TIME IS NOT. TURN BACK... turn back... turn back...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 49 queries.

anything