Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Moffett1990 sprites/artwork  (Read 44049 times)

Re: The Legend Of Zelda :The Flute Of Elements
« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2011, 01:32:08 pm »
Very cool. I perceive a heavy brow and a non-symmetrical mouth, which are both cool features. And the leafy top is very nice.
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2011, 04:41:32 pm »
Thanks leduardo :) I might need some of your expertise to help me finish that sprite
And thanks nabeshin
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2013, 01:03:45 pm »
Putting up sprites both old and new they will all be posted in the first post

orca
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2013, 04:25:01 am »
Awesome!
Old characters in mc style is always welcome.
Lets expand possibilities.
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2013, 12:50:16 pm »
Re: Moffett1990 sprites/artwork
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2013, 07:29:32 am »
  • Just call me Brad
Here are a few sprites I worked on for my zelda game " The Legend Of Zelda , Flute Of Elements" a while back havent done much work on it in atleast a year or two so i decided to show some of the sprites as for the project I think ill be picking it up again soon :D

bush scrub boss

I´m not rying to be the bad guy here but isn´t the leaves on top the leaves from king Mob´s plam tree but edited?http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=3937.120
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2013, 08:04:14 pm »
Why not use the leaves?
He created something new from something old.

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2013, 11:42:57 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
Why not use the leaves?
He created something new from something old.

That wasn't his. He didn't even credit King Mob.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2013, 12:24:29 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
Allow me to simply facepalm.

What glory is there in stealing somebody else's work?
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2013, 11:55:09 am »
  • It's the grineer
I'm sure I have seen those palm trees somewhere around, and not King Mob's. I'm almost sure they're on the game.

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2013, 01:19:09 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
I'm sure I have seen those palm trees somewhere around, and not King Mob's. I'm almost sure they're on the game.

Except they weren't. You can also see that King Mob's sprite wasn't even finished and that Moffett took the part that was complete and mirrored it horizontally.
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2013, 06:19:06 pm »
Sorry guys but allow me to comment,  these sprites are for a game I am working on so anything I post up here is for a game and will be in this game ...if i used anything else that didnt belong to me it will be credited in my game secondly almost everyone on here has used a base preferably one of king mobs bases atleast once w/o permission obviously seeing how he vanished a while ago and here is no way to contact him so if you dont like it dont comment expecially the people who cant sprite at all not to be rude but if you dont sprite and dont kno how to do it then obviously you have no place to talk unless ur saying something along the lines of how its cool or something like my friend up there said why not take something that wasnt used and is old and use it plus its edited to fit this sprtie ... to sum it all up king mob will be credited in the game and in the full sprite sheet once it is finished if i finish
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 06:21:41 pm by Moffett1990 »

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2013, 06:53:06 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Sorry guys but allow me to comment,  these sprites are for a game I am working on so anything I post up here is for a game and will be in this game ...if i used anything else that didnt belong to me it will be credited in my game secondly almost everyone on here has used a base preferably one of king mobs bases atleast once w/o permission obviously seeing how he vanished a while ago and here is no way to contact him so if you dont like it dont comment expecially the people who cant sprite at all not to be rude but if you dont sprite and dont kno how to do it then obviously you have no place to talk unless ur saying something along the lines of how its cool or something like my friend up there said why not take something that wasnt used and is old and use it plus its edited to fit this sprtie ... to sum it all up king mob will be credited in the game and in the full sprite sheet once it is finished if i finish

Hold on...excuse me?

People who don't know how to sprite shouldn't be able to talk? I'm not a spriter but I have enough common sense to notice that credit should be given where it should.

How would you feel if a sprite, that you created from scratch, was used in somebody else's project without credit? All of the sprites here, in your thread, are assumed to be by YOU. Since this is YOUR thread and you display what we think are YOUR sprites, then YOU get all of the credit for the work. Now what you did is created an albeit beautiful Frankenstein of other peoples' works and called it your own. This is NOT okay.

You can claim all you want that you will accredit said creators when your game is finished, but this is still not okay! People still view the sprites in this thread and assume they are made by you. I would strongly suggest you state credit in ANY sprite you post up here!

If we don't like something, we have no place to talk? Well, sweetie, creative work is not all about fun times and butterflies. You're just bothered because the community noticed something wrong with what you are doing.

How hard is it to write a !@#$% name underneath the sprite you stole? Seriously.

Also, how !@#$% hard is it to use punctuation in your sentences?
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2013, 08:41:10 pm »
Wow ! Talk about frustrated , I haven't been on here for about a good week so imagine my surprise when I check my email and see someone chewing me out . First I'd like to say sorry to anyone offended by anything that was said . Now I'd Like to explain what I mean and then address the issue . My younger brother asked to use my laptop to do some studying lastnight so of course I said yes what brother wouldn't want to support their brothers studying ,he is also a huge Zelda fan and a big fan of my work and many other projects on here . Him being the hot headed 16yr old he is decided to comment back as me -_- WTF?!? Who does that ? So again I apologize for that , now for the issue at Hand I myself im all about giving credit if I use someone else's sprite(s). I was unaware that u didn't mention that I did not do the leaves and tight butthole I used them as a place holder until I actually made my own which I still haven't gotten around to doing yet I've been to busy working on a web series based off a book my cousin and I wrote. I do however agree that there is nothing wrong with recycling old unused sprites wether it be the Actual sprite or an edit as long as it is used to create something awesome for the community or any other Zelda fans to use or enjoy . I also agree with giving credit where it's due  although I have seen plenty people not ive seen a lot of my sprites used and edited in games or just on sites some gave credit some even asked to use them but many didn't and me personally I don't to much care that's what they are there for I'm not paid for this they are base on ZELDA which doesn't belong to me so in a way the sprites don't either , but I do understand some people really want credit so until I get a chance I'll find that sprite sheet and put the proper credits as for the rest of my sprites I'm 99% they are all mine but after I check I'll be 100% lol so again sorry to anyone that idiot offended anyone who knows of me knows I'm pretty open to criticism and would have known that wasn't me . 
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2013, 10:51:47 pm »
  • Personal Saucier
Wow ! Talk about frustrated , I haven't been on here for about a good week so imagine my surprise when I check my email and see someone chewing me out . First I'd like to say sorry to anyone offended by anything that was said . Now I'd Like to explain what I mean and then address the issue . My younger brother asked to use my laptop to do some studying lastnight so of course I said yes what brother wouldn't want to support their brothers studying ,he is also a huge Zelda fan and a big fan of my work and many other projects on here . Him being the hot headed 16yr old he is decided to comment back as me -_- WTF?!? Who does that ? So again I apologize for that , now for the issue at Hand I myself im all about giving credit if I use someone else's sprite(s). I was unaware that u didn't mention that I did not do the leaves and tight butthole I used them as a place holder until I actually made my own which I still haven't gotten around to doing yet I've been to busy working on a web series based off a book my cousin and I wrote. I do however agree that there is nothing wrong with recycling old unused sprites wether it be the Actual sprite or an edit as long as it is used to create something awesome for the community or any other Zelda fans to use or enjoy . I also agree with giving credit where it's due  although I have seen plenty people not ive seen a lot of my sprites used and edited in games or just on sites some gave credit some even asked to use them but many didn't and me personally I don't to much care that's what they are there for I'm not paid for this they are base on ZELDA which doesn't belong to me so in a way the sprites don't either , but I do understand some people really want credit so until I get a chance I'll find that sprite sheet and put the proper credits as for the rest of my sprites I'm 99% they are all mine but after I check I'll be 100% lol so again sorry to anyone that idiot offended anyone who knows of me knows I'm pretty open to criticism and would have known that wasn't me .

You have the same exact grammar as your brother.
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2013, 11:28:38 pm »
Yeah we all talk and write alike just like our dad

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2013, 11:39:46 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
I'm sorry, but how does your brother know all about King Mob? Just saying.
« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2013, 12:14:35 am »
I can see why you would ask but, I will ask you to read what I said again I mentioned he's a big fan of Zelda including my project and many others on this site he's my brother we share a lot of the same interest that's kind of what happens in a family of 7 boys growing up me being the oldest they all followed me and what I did.to more specifically answer your question I showed him, he always checks the site and filled projects..trust I have no reason to lie about something so stupid if I were the one to say it I am stubborn I would have continued my argument
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:25:01 am by Moffett1990 »

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2013, 01:12:45 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
Oh, I know how to read. I don't need to read your post over again.

Simply, when you have time, could you please look over your sprite sheets and add the credit? This is a pretty annoying issue. As an artist, if somebody took some of my artwork and reengineered it to fit their needs, I would be pretty mad.

End of discussion. Add credit and continue on with the thread as fits.
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2013, 01:20:28 am »
I Agree :/ like I said before I will be doing that tomorrow when I'm on break , it isn't the final sprite I will make edits to it and do my own version leaves that way their is no problem
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 78 queries.