Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Stupid poll wont go away.

Mods fix poll!!
Leave stupid poll there!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: MC: Majoras Mask  (Read 26618 times)

Re: MC: Deku Link
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2010, 05:09:36 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
.. and FF, going to have a new WW Avvy, so you can outline it if you want, I really think it looks cool.
FF. btw. I have like 6 of the WW art, you can outline if you please, and if I grovel long enough.
Just noticed this. XD

I've attached a couple. The first edit has a little bit of a motion blur and I like it because it looks more alive that way. However, I did a simple outlined one as well, just in case you like that way better.

I think that's the last one I will do though, because there isn't really much point in doing this, is there? Really, I was just did it to exercise my skill in graphics and to have a little fun. I should be focusing on other things though. ;)

EDIT:
On-topic, I really like a lot of these sprites that you're dishing out! Btw, you should change this topic's title to include more than just the Deku Link. It's More Like MC MM, or something, right?

Anyway, great stuff!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 05:17:07 am by FrozenFire »
  • My Music
Re: MC: Majoras Mask
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2010, 12:30:55 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
Sorry to bring back old topics, but don't go around asking for credit for that happy mask salesman sprite! You stole it from --> http://hikolol35.deviantart.com/art/A-few-NPCs-139192615 <--. Everyone, including me, thought you made it, you even asked credit for it and said not to steal from your image. Again, sorry to bring old topics back up.
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2010, 12:40:46 am »
really? and i just noticed that the blue guy from the labortory that has the weird hair is his too!! >(

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2010, 03:28:13 am »
Well, in case you can't read my Deviantart private messagings, I've asked hikolol35 for permission to use and modify. And, I believe that hiklol only has a singular pose. As well, I never claimed credit for it, I believe I stated that I added poses, but that's besides the point. I'm sorry for any misconceptions. And no, the lab man is actually made from scratch, looking at hiklol35's and at an actual image from the game.
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2010, 04:08:01 am »
(I didn't say anything about the lab man.) But atleast give redit on your image, even if he doesn't ask for it. It is rude to not get credit for something you did even if you said you didn't want it. The point is, everyone thought you started it out, just mention it next time.

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2010, 03:11:34 am »
If I make a sheet of the things, I'll tag em with credit. But... relevent to the topic. I've added walking, spinning, and water hopping for the deku, and I'm beginning to work on Goron Link soon, after this weekend (i'm going away). Have almost all of North Clock town tiled, and a good deal of South Clock Town done as well. Working on some new epona sprites, I hate the ones I have, and some custom tiles for the starting areas =)
  • Dawning Hour

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2010, 09:41:29 pm »
Just past work, with walking and spinning and such for Deku Link. Some objects, like the slide and etc, working on a new type of tree, like in MM, and goron / zora link. Lacking inspiration, need some menial tasks, like smallish objects =/
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2010, 09:31:00 pm »
what about zora link? Theres not much of him. THeres a lot of deku link and some of goron link but not much of zora link.

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2010, 02:40:09 am »
I'm spriting them in the order they come. The problem with Zora link is that there never were Zoras in Minish Cap style, and I don't really think King Mob's fit the OOT/MM style. Thus, I'll have to come up with my own, because I hate (no offense) all of the others that I've seen. However, I'm writing a book, have school, and just got sick again, so it's not exactly my first priority.
  • Dawning Hour

Dark-Hylian

Silence
MM MC Zora Link .01!!!!
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2010, 06:29:36 pm »
Hello, just sprited this up, took maybe half an hour. I love the face, and I love the eyes, but I hate the lower portions. To me, it just doesn't look right for a zora. And yeah, I know I didn't add the fins to the face or the arms yet. And I really hate the feet. But, I have been pestered for a glimpse of Zora Link, so here's the first draft.

Edit: I messed around with some other peoples Adult link and Zora link legs, hated them all, and decided to make an adult link. Perfectly, as planned, I hated everything but the legs, which I chopped out and stuck on the zora. Edited it and fixed it, and I love how it looks. It's also a bit taller now too.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:27:39 pm by Dark-Hylian »
  • Dawning Hour

noseblunt3

Woodman is awesome
« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2010, 09:02:27 pm »
The perspective looks a bit off to me.
Check the attachment, I've put your zora side by side with MC link and OSM's Adult MC link.
Rome wasn't built in a day, but they didn't waste time by sitting around doing nothing either!

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2010, 09:15:01 pm »
Yeah, i noticed that as well. I changed it some, reshaded the forhead, gave the top of the head some more surface area and moved the eyes down. Also, part of the problem might have been that in one, I was using dark grey, instead of black, and in some minish cap sprites, (although I have some aversion to doing this) they use solid black. Here, see if it looks any better. Oh, and I'd think that Zeemo or whatev would be jumping all over this by now  XD
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 01:37:50 am by Dark-Hylian »
  • Dawning Hour

noseblunt3

Woodman is awesome
« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2010, 02:40:51 am »
I think you need to make the head bigger, it's too small compared to link's.
The back view is perfect though, don't change it.
Rome wasn't built in a day, but they didn't waste time by sitting around doing nothing either!
« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2010, 05:46:45 am »
I think the back of his head should be a bit larger. And also the sprite is not complete. The back of the head should be green like Link's cap and on the arms there need to be green fins.

It starts to look really nice. Keep it up.

EDIT: Looking at it some more, I think the head tail, should be longer than Link's regular cap.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:12:01 am by Niek »

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2010, 07:58:13 am »
  • Idk
It's starting to look better, but here is my version of Zora Link. Not for use though since it's for my secret project. Which may be seen at Z3.  ;)

Anyway, thoughts?

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2010, 08:49:12 am »
Make sure to use transitions on the arms, don't go dirrectly green. (Well, as far a the pallete lets.)
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2010, 07:13:33 pm »

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2010, 07:40:18 pm »
I'm working on it right now, as well as tiles for the woodfall temple. Unfortunately, the tiles are going to be like... 6 up, not 2. Ah well. I don't like all of my attempts at making the back of the head longer and green, and I don't want to put the fins on his arms. Personally, i think not having the fins will make it a lot easier to animate, and I can just put a little sprout-the-fin animation when he's shielding or using his boomerangs. Looks okay Sinkin. Too much purplyness for my taste (the skin, not the background). But if you're trying for a TP-style MM, in Minish Cap graphics, then it looks pretty nice. If anyone wants to have a go at any of the aforementioned changes on mine, have at it, I'll upload my attempts soon.

Edit: Here. Didn't increase the back view's size, looked blechy when I did. However, I added the green, and think it looks okay. C+C?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:27:43 pm by Dark-Hylian »
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2010, 11:05:47 pm »
Edit: Here. Didn't increase the back view's size, looked blechy when I did. However, I added the green, and think it looks okay. C+C?
Those are perfect! They seem a little radical when zoomed in, but it is perfect at 100% size. My only crit is that its sideview looks too flat.

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2010, 12:34:29 am »
Cool. This will give me a good basis for all of the zoras. I'll pillow shade the side view some more, and work on walking and the likes. Also, are Zoras taller than Gorons or vice versa? Cuz I'm spriting a Goron Link, and it'd be kinda annoying if Zoras were like... hugo taller. That'd be a pain. Anywho, does anyone want to sprite the shield poses for the Deku Link? As well, just a little something I might use in a project...
  • Dawning Hour
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 77 queries.