Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D Buildings  (Read 1013 times)

Ryuza

That one guy
3D Buildings
« on: January 21, 2010, 12:22:40 am »
  • RyuKage2007
I'm working on some buildings in 3ds max for my animation class, wondering what you guys think of them.

First Building
Second Building

The first was made off without any reference in about 30 minutes, and for the second I used this as a basic reference (took about 45-50 minutes). This is the first time I've tried to make any type of architecture in 3ds max so I'm not entirely sure how well I did, but I think they turned out well.

Let me know what you think.
<- Koholint Island - MC Style  <- Link's Awakening Photo Recolors  <- Wind Waker 3D Resources <- Super Mario Bros Crossover
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube
Re: 3D Buildings
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 01:51:54 am »
  • Minalien
The first one looks pretty uninteresting, but the second one is definitely nice.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Ryuza

That one guy
Re: 3D Buildings
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 02:10:19 am »
  • RyuKage2007
Thanks, I did the second one about 10 minutes after I finished the first one. I guess having a reference to use as a base for the second made a pretty big difference.
<- Koholint Island - MC Style  <- Link's Awakening Photo Recolors  <- Wind Waker 3D Resources <- Super Mario Bros Crossover
  • RyuKage2007's Youtube
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.315 seconds with 43 queries.

anything