Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Sudanese Muslims call for execution of teacher  (Read 3774 times)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
Sudanese Muslims call for execution of teacher
« on: November 30, 2007, 01:55:39 pm »
  • b e p i s
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/11/30/sudan.bears/index.html

KHARTOUM, Sudan (CNN) -- Hundreds of protesters brandishing swords and sticks gathered outside Khartoum's presidential palace Friday to vent their anger against a British teacher jailed for allowing children to name a teddy bear "Mohammed."

About 600 Islamic demonstrators piled out of mosques, chanting: "By soul, by blood, I will fight for the Prophet Mohammed." Some of the protesters demanded the teacher's execution, according to The Associated Press.

The agency reports that some chanted: "No tolerance: Execution," and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad."

Radical Islam, do us all a favor and GTFO.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
Re: Sudanese Muslims call for execution of teach...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 02:48:06 pm »
  • Pie is God.
Thats !@#$% up... but unsurprising. Freakin' whack jobs. :\
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 03:21:37 pm »
Wow, that's a bit extreme.  I guess if you think about it, not many many countries would allow a "Jesus" teddy bear either...but execution?  Wow.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 03:57:23 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
I saw this on CNN a few nights ago. I didn't know that they wanted to kill her, though. Last I heard it was prison, a fine, and 40 lashes.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 05:51:21 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
This is why I don't like muslims.

They complain to much. You don't see any catholics bitching cause someone named a Teddy Bear named Jesus, or toast looks like the Virgin Mary.

STFU STOP WHINING. YOU RUINED LOZOOT LOL.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 06:00:09 pm »

They complain to much. You don't see any catholics bitching cause someone named a Teddy Bear named Jesus, or toast looks like the Virgin Mary.

Every religion has people that take things toooo far.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 06:10:24 pm »
  • Pie is God.

Yes, but what other religion takes things THIS far? I don't see christians, jews, buddhists, etc wanting to execute people over stuff like this. I'm sorry, but some Muslims really are nutty like squirrel poo. Not ALL... just the ones that want to kill people over stupid ass petty reasons, such as this.
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 06:15:20 pm »

Yes, but what other religion takes things THIS far? I don't see christians, jews, buddhists, etc wanting to execute people over stuff like this. I'm sorry, but some Muslims really are nutty like squirrel poo. Not ALL... just the ones that want to kill people over stupid ass petty reasons, such as this.

Oh trust me. They do. And Buddhism isn't a religion :P
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 06:17:50 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

Scientology yay!

Anyways, I agree with both of you, I mean, damn Mormons... also I know a few muslims who are like "!@#$% that, I do what I want." and don't care about the religion and even some agree with me.

Anyways, they need to settle down and learn to take a joke if its thrown at them.
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 06:21:02 pm »

Scientology yay!

Anyways, I agree with both of you, I mean, damn Mormons... also I know a few muslims who are like "!@#$% that, I do what I want." and don't care about the religion and even some agree with me.

Anyways, they need to settle down and learn to take a joke if its thrown at them.

Thats like ASKING a rock to bleed. Bollocks to trying to MAKE it bleed. :P
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 06:36:08 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Thats when Rex comes in...

"Would you really want a roundhouse kick to the face with a man wearing pants like these?"
"No? Didn't think so."

But in all seriousness, I heard about this on the news the other day, its pretty obsurd, I mean, let the kid have his teddy bear.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 06:55:16 pm »
  • b e p i s

But he's right. The American Islamic community, to my knowledge, isn't anywhere near this extreme. But in a lot of the Middle Eastern nations, despite it not being a rule for everyone, many of them are completely batshit insane.

And it does pertain to other religions, though not quite this awful. JERRY FALWELL AND MIKE HUCKABEE LULZ
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 09:26:17 pm »
So does this mean that Muhammad isn't soft and cuddly?

:(
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 09:39:53 pm »
More to the point. Does this mean I have to get rid of my Muhammed the tank engine ;(
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 09:48:14 pm »
  • :D
The KKK do what they do in gods name.  So did Hitler.  Just cause there are extremists should NOT change your opinion on the general public of the religion.
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 09:52:07 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
The KKK do what they do in gods name.  So did Hitler.  Just cause there are extremists should NOT change your opinion on the general public of the religion.
exactly. People need to stop making acceptances for things like this. small things, like kosher food, im ok with, but this is just a crime with backing.

Wow, that's a bit extreme.  I guess if you think about it, not many many countries would allow a "Jesus" teddy bear either...but execution?  Wow.
They probably would, i mean it a common name in spain. so i dont see why not. And i doubt there'd be people asking for the person who named it to be killed.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 10:06:07 pm »
  • w00t
Indeed.  There are radicals in every religion.  Westboro Baptist Church anyone?  How about Landover Baptist Church (yes I know it's satire)?  Sure, a relatively larger percentage of the Muslim group is extremist, but there are still many that are perfectly fine.  It's the radicals that get the media attention, which causes people to judge entire groups by what they see in the media.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 10:09:42 pm »
Indeed.  There are radicals in every religion.  Westboro Baptist Church anyone?  How about Landover Baptist Church (yes I know it's satire)?  Sure, a relatively larger percentage of the Muslim group is extremist, but there are still many that are perfectly fine.  It's the radicals that get the media attention, which causes people to judge entire groups by what they see in the media.

Although, The litteral translation of the Qur'ran is very very very hateful.
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 10:22:25 pm »
Those guys can be such an assholes... >_>
The !@#$% they do and then what they do if someone makes a cartoon about their religion, or even... name a fricking teddy bear?
Dumb people on school call me Jesus everyday (I don't really care), but I don't see the church hunting them and shooting them... >_>
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 10:25:20 pm »
  • :D
Those guys can be such an assholes... >_>
The !@#$% they do and then what they do if someone makes a cartoon about their religion, or even... name a fricking teddy bear?
Dumb people on school call me Jesus everyday (I don't really care), but I don't see the church hunting them and shooting them... >_>
But the bible doesn't outlaw drawing Jesus, or pretending to be Jesus.  It's in the Qu'ran-- the prophet Muhammad is not supposed to be depicted in any way.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 74 queries.