Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: About Mods!  (Read 38985 times)

Brouhaha

Re: About Mods!
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2006, 07:17:20 pm »
Mods are a delicate issue because there's some thinking process that needs to go into it:
You Need

• Maturity
  • Responsibility
  • To Be Active
  • Trust

Alot of those things are hard to come by on the internet these days so it's rare if you find all of them in the same person.
But now you have to find 6+ diamonds in the rough...good luck with that  :D
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2006, 09:02:15 pm »
@Piers: Why? Thank you... :)

Buster

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2006, 12:06:09 am »
Mods are a delicate issue because there's some thinking process that needs to go into it:
You Need

• Maturity
  • Responsibility
  • To Be Active
  • Trust

Alot of those things are hard to come by on the internet these days so it's rare if you find all of them in the same person.

hey i'm trustworthy, mature,very active[everyone knows that], and i'm quite responsible.

some_damn_canadian

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2006, 01:09:40 am »
You Need

• Maturity
  • Responsibility
  • To Be Active
  • Trust

hey i'm trustworthy, mature,very active[everyone knows that], and i'm quite responsible.

Hmmmmm, 1 lie, 2 lie... >.> Lol

Buster

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2006, 01:22:19 am »
Hey  >:( i am mature and trustworthy

some_damn_canadian

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2006, 01:23:59 am »
Hey  >:( i am mature and trustworthy

Lol I was kidding. Just don't get too full of yourself. =P Lighten up a little. XD
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2006, 01:26:21 am »
i would like to be a mod, >_> im always active, but i never post...

bran371

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2006, 01:29:00 am »
The best way to become a mod is to not ask, and to be a good member. That's how Alex and I were picked, and admins through the ages have said it at ZFGC after ZFGC.

Buster

« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2006, 01:36:18 am »
What if your a person who doesn't deserve to ever be a mod/admin on ZFGC but you get admined/modded... and this has happened....twice.

bran371

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2006, 01:39:03 am »
Then you leave the forum forever because it has bad administration.

And you're implying Alex and I don't deserve mod positions?

Buster

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2006, 01:49:41 am »
like hell i am....you'll just have to figure out who i'm talking about by yourself..

Lunar

« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2006, 01:51:33 am »
Well, if I had to pick..

- Alex
- Limey
- Halotank
- Bran

I'm not going to nominate myself.. I'm not as much of a narcissist as Regulus.

One more thing, just because I don't post alot doesn't mean I'm not active.. I just watch over the forum until I see a reason to post.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 01:53:15 am by Lunar »

bran371

« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2006, 01:52:03 am »
We were the only mods when you posted that, though Lunar is back now. >_>

Buster

« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2006, 01:58:16 am »
well of course you didn't nominate yourself cause your a mod now...oh and i'd like to say 1 thing and i don't care at all if it get banned....

just because Lunar and Drewdelz were mod/admin respectivelly on zfgc-x does not mean that they deserve to mod/admin this forum at all actually they are 2 of the worst choices of people to make mods or admins.
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2006, 02:07:29 am »
well of course you didn't nominate yourself cause your a mod now...oh and i'd like to say 1 thing and i don't care at all if it get banned....

just because Lunar and Drewdelz were mod/admin respectivelly on zfgc-x does not mean that they deserve to mod/admin this forum at all actually they are 2 of the worst choices of people to make mods or admins.

If I was any other ZFGC admin from the past, I would of banned you right there. But guess what, I'm not.
See, I actually GIVE people an opinion. So what does that make me? Most people would say a decent Admin.

EDIT: It seems you're simply one of these people I'm mentioned in the past.

He's just probably one of the many from the old ZFGC that hated me so bad simply because they claime that I think I'm black. XD lmfao Now that they see what I created, they blow up and try to ruin it. I've already got enough bitchin from them over PM's and MSN...

They're all just immature, redneck racists.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 02:10:33 am by Drewdelz »

Lunar

« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2006, 02:08:58 am »

Well, thats great.. Do you want a medal or something?

« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 02:12:59 am by Lunar »

bran371

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2006, 02:10:07 am »
And that's what makes me like you so much. Also the reason I nominated Possum and FISSURE, though they aren't active enough :(

PS: I was talking to Drewdelz

Peppers

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2006, 02:14:58 am »
He never thought you weren't cool cause you were 'supposedly' a blackposer...he just hated you cause of your attitude.
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2006, 02:17:57 am »
He never thought you weren't cool cause you were 'supposedly' a blackposer...he just hated you cause of your attitude.

Ohhh... Trust me, I've ALWAYS kept a good attitude on these forums. ALWAYS. Period. And until he can quote me to prove me wrong, he's got no case on my attitude. Unless he doesn't want someone with a good attitude running the place. o_O

Lunar

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2006, 02:31:04 am »
Buster.. Regulus.. Whatever you call yourself now.. I have been given permission to lecture you.

Listen, if you don't like the administration, thats great. Nobody cares, nobody is going to ban you for that. But if you're really that much against them, then why are you even here?

Nice work with the two accounts.. :) I guess one Regulus isn't enough for us, eh?

I'd like to make this longer and more curse-filled, but I don't think I need to tell you how immature you are.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 77 queries.

anything