ZFGC.com > Feedback

Winter games!

(1/7) > >>

BlazeBigBang:
You know, the Character Competition was in summer, and it was pretty fun. Why not make a Winter edition, with more frosty characters, let's say (though, Icepick Vinnie, frosty character, won). It'd be pretty fun. Winter is coming, and it'd be fun to be a second competition :D

Starforsaken101:
I like this Blaze! What a cute idea ^_^. I'll discuss some logistics with the guys and see what I can do!

Aero88:
I like this idea too!  It is too long of a wait to wait until next summer for the next comp.

Starforsaken101:

--- Quote from: Aero88 on October 19, 2012, 08:19:23 pm ---I like this idea too!  It is too long of a wait to wait until next summer for the next comp.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, waiting until summer sucks. I'll get the ball rolling the more we head into winter (aka maybe November?)

Moldrill:
I mean the top of the site still talks about how the Char. Comp is going on, so might as well just start a new one. With the size of the forum, even with increased activity, it's just never probably going to be the big deal it used to be. Pretty fun still and nostalgic. I will definitely enter a winter character.

In fact I'm already calling my character now:

Abdominal Snowguy - He's the younger brother of Abominable Snowman. Instead of scaring people and eating them, he's just a body builder and gym instructor. You should see his abs, dude is ABDOMINAL.

We're talking rippling abs here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version