ZFGC.com > Feedback

Why do my projects keep disapearing from the website database?

(1/2) > >>

Aero88:
So I have noticed over the last little while that many of my projects have been removed from the database for some reason.  First my Smash Bros game, and then my Mario & Luigi game, and my Warcraft fan game, and also my LOZ Shattered Dimensions game, and even some tutorials that I uploaded.  Are they all just falling through the cracks as the site is being updated or does Star just hate all my projects   >:D

No really though...  Some of them are quite old, but some of them I still work on when I have the spare time so it would be nice if they were still here for me to update when I felt like it, or had reason to.  All my old topics are still here, but the download pages aren't...

Anybody else have this problem?

Edit:  So after looking into it further...  Every single one of my projects have been removed...  The only thing I could find with my name on it was an old Fog of War tutorial that never really worked because of a site bug that didn't actually let me upload the file correctly...  It must be a conspiracy.   :huh:

4Sword:
It's related to the Wiki, here is a post by LorentzChronon about it: http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=40644.msg443992#msg443992

Aero88:
Ah...  So that explains part of it...  I only see Zelda projects on that page though so what happened to everything else?  Smash Bros, Warcraft, THe Hunt for King Boo?  Am I just missing them or are they not on the wiki or the site?

MG-Zero:
I don't recall seeing those particular projects while removing them..in any case, the threads for those projects still exist in the project board.

Please remember you're more than welcome to post your projects on the wiki.  Projects that had no activity were assumed dead and were not migrated.

LorentzChronon:
Hi Aero. Sorry for the convenience. We did try to give you guys some ample time and notice, but I guess not all news are read by members.

In any case, the new place for these is definitely the wiki. We're focusing on moving off of the CMS so we can replace it with something much more fitting to ZFGC's future.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version