Resources > Audio

Can anybody get me these soundtracks (in MIDI)?

(1/3) > >>

Milo:
Hi there. I have been working on a game for a few months now and I am almost done with it (pretty much have everything done except the credits XD), but I am missing two soundtracks that I really want to put in my game. Both are from the Minish Cap and I would want them in MIDI format. I can find them in MP3 but it seems like no one has it in the format I want.

Here is a site with the music :http://www.zeldacapital.com/mtmc.php (it says "MIDI library" but they are all MP3s ::). The two soundtracks I am looking for are:

-Wind Ruins
- Enemy Attack

If somebody could find a source that has these tracks in MIDI I will be grateful. If somebody can somehow convert it from MP3 to MIDI for me (I tried) I will be very grateful. And if somebody can show me how to convert it (or even rip it out from the source game in MIDI) then I will be a little grateful  XD. In any case, if somebody can help me here then I will be thankful. I just want to put this project behind me.

MG-Zero:
MP3 to midi will probably produce a sound similar to dying cats :( I checked VGMusic, but their MC collection isn't too vast.

Milo:
How do people get MIDI soundtracks in the first place? Did they rip it from the game or did they have to recompose it from scratch?

MG-Zero:
They typically compose it themselves

Max.:
Midi files actually contain no sound, they're just like sheet music for another program to play songs. They're like the music for a player piano. And then in the analogy the soundcard or other program would be the piano.

So this made me curious, what format is music in a gameboy game in? Is it a midi kind of file and the gameboy has the software to interpret it and play the bing bong noises?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version