Projects > Zelda Projects

Some 'GOOD' completed ZC quests

(1/5) > >>

/M/:
Well, most people in these forums believe that ZC doesn't have the ability to look good, so, I decided to post some of the ones I like:

Isles Of The Wind:
 by: DarkFlameWolf

It borrows from the Wind Waker concept of a world with a big ocean; with islands dotting the landscape. Well since ZC is on a screen by screen basis, screens of just simply water would be boring as hell to travel through. So except in certain cases, there will be land in almost every screen on the massive 16x16 overworld. So its like Wind Waker, but the island are more jam-packed together.

download: http://www.purezc.com/Quests/q84.zip

MegaMan: DWR
by: Petoe

The main baddie from many Mega Man games, Dr.Wily, escapes from prison. In his hidout Wily finds out about the existence of an extremely powerful ancient object, the Triforce. Wily wants to get his hands on the Triforce pieces, and he sends his robot army after the pieces. When Wily's attempt fails miserably, he hijacks a big asteroid and makes it head towards the earth. That way he can force MegaMan to do all the dirty work and make him collect the pieces for Wily.

Link's Birthday Deluxe
 by: Mr.Z

Link turned 18, that's the age when someone is allowed to enter the Triforce Temple and ask the Triforce to grant them a wish. But it seems Zelda and the Triforce both are both missing. The Triforce has split in 8 pieces and it's up to Link to save the (birth)day.

There you go people. And for the people who don't know where to download a ZC Player to play these quests:

http://www.gerudo.net/zeldaclassic/zc192a184w.zip

Mighty Darknut:
I highly reccommend Link's Birthday Deluxe. It has incredible gameplay; arguably better than some of the official Zelda games.

It's true that many n00bs get their hands on ZQuest, but that doesn't mean it isn't capable of making great games.

TanukiMario:
I haven't played the games yet, but the graphics look amazing!

GeekyLink:
Hmm interesting little program. I downloaded the game making thing. Looks quite interesting, but kind of limited. Well I guess I know what that GM thing is like now. If it wasn't for my knowlegde of C/VB I'd probable use this... Zquest is it.  :-\
However, if you are serisiously thinking about game making I would recommend learning a real programming language not this clicking stuff. ;)

xdragonsb:
heard of PureZC quest Database?\
go there to find more than these three
HERO OF DREAMS < BEST GAME EVA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version