Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make your own Nintendo Wii Game  (Read 1777 times)

Make your own Nintendo Wii Game
« on: April 27, 2006, 09:03:19 pm »
Come up with your own game for Nintendo Wii as if you were a game designer for Nintendo.

Mine:

Game and Watch 256:

Title Screen: It would first show a small intro with a 3d Mr G&W running around in a 3d envoroment and then jumping up and swinging his hammer. As the hammer blocks out the screen it then leaves revealing the title. It says Game & Watch 256 with a few choices. START NEW GAME (or continue if you have a file already), GALLERY, and OPTIONS.

IN GAME: The story is about the Omi who are a race of dark creatures that inhabit Yokolia and every few hundred years come up from hibernation and rid the world of color  until one day a hero comes along and defeats them. Again they have risen from hibernation and this time stronger than ever. Can Mr. Game and Watch be the hero to put them out forever and return color to Yokolia? With your help he can! He is the main character of a 3d world that is black and white (many shades from white to black) where you must defeat Omi returning color to things one at a time.

GALLERY: It starts out empty and as you do things in Story mode you unlock original games like Fire and Manhole. Then if you get a highscore in those games you get the modern version of it which would include Mario Characters such as in the GB G&W Gallery except it would be 3d sidescrolling like the NewSMB for DS.

Now come up with your own! :o

YoVoBaller

Re: Make your own Nintendo Wii Game
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 09:06:50 pm »
uhhh.... [Limey Edit:  Please add content to your posts from now on ;) ]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 09:10:58 pm by -=Limey=- »
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 09:10:58 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
I know I'm not a mod anymore, but my old Mod-Sense can't help but telling you to make your posts less spam and more contentful.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 09:14:22 pm »
What? If you mean that you dont like the idea for the topic then...why.

If you mean my game idea then fine. I just thought some kind of game that was classic to Nintendo would be cool. And what better for a Wii game to be 3d?

Limey

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 09:16:17 pm »
Duckhunt!

Thats right, the old duck hunt, but in 3d... And multiplayer mods, and minigames, sometimes you play as the shooter, sometimes as the dog, and sometimes as the duck!  LOTS of minigames too, AND a storyline! XD

Pyru

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 09:16:26 pm »
What? If you mean that you dont like the idea for the topic then...why.

If you mean my game idea then fine. I just thought some kind of game that was classic to Nintendo would be cool. And what better for a Wii game to be 3d?

Yes, we all want some 3D wii.

Like the name is gonna help Nintendo's "pedo" image....
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 11:10:13 pm »
You guys! Your getting off topic. This is kind of like that make your own SSMB level topic on ZFGC. k? Maybe to remind you of the topic purpose I should post another game!

Pong World Tour:
The 3d classic sport is brought to the Wii with all new features. You choose your character (and earn more characters as you go) and use your winning money to buy different pong rackets. The sport is based on the original and is played in a racketball like court with a small ball to bounce around the walls. There is no further rules than pong has. Keep the ball of your wall. You will unlock new courts, new characters, balls, etc as you go. You can play the World Tour mode where you go all around the world playing against strong kenyans to wise chinese. You can also unlock Classic Pong by beating World Tour Mode or you can play 1-4 player mode in any stage you unlocked. Also you can go online and host challenges. ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 51 queries.