Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just in: Soul Calibur Legends sucks ass.  (Read 2240 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Re: Just in: Soul Calibur Legends sucks ass.
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 02:07:43 am »
  • Silly cat!
Since when is 6.0 a bad score? 4 or 3 might be, but 6.0 is above average  XD (Not really worthy of Soul Calibur Legends sucks ass).

But I do think that they should have made an actual soul caliber fighting game for the wii...with link...and ganondorf! that would have been fan-gasmic.
6/10 is generally a bad score. Games cost $50USD (sometimes more, I don't know, I'm not American) and generally if you're going to be paying large amounts such as this, you'd want to get your money's worth. And for the Soul Calibur franchise, a series that's usually been so critically acclaimed, this is disgraceful.

I hope all the developers play Super Mario Galaxy. They need to realise not only how to make their games look good, but how to really use the power the Wii is capable of to create an enjoyable experience. Maybe then they'll stop messing up their usually good franchises.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:10:09 am by Hoffy »

Hoffy.
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 05:19:26 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Nintendo Power didn't like either. =/
Umbrella Chronicles is good though, so don't mess with it.

Since when is 6.0 a bad score? 4 or 3 might be, but 6.0 is above average  XD (Not really worthy of Soul Calibur Legends sucks ass).

But I do think that they should have made an actual soul caliber fighting game for the wii...with link...and ganondorf! that would have been fan-gasmic.
Dude, 6.0 is just scraping the wire of mediocrity. Since when do people like playing 6/10 games when there are games of much higher caliber out there? 6.0 is not really a score given in positive reviews. Just read the text, and you'll see that the reviewers didn't find this game much fun at all.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 06:08:06 am »
Nintendo Power didn't like either. =/
Umbrella Chronicles is good though, so don't mess with it.

Dude, 6.0 is just scraping the wire of mediocrity. Since when do people like playing 6/10 games when there are games of much higher caliber out there? 6.0 is not really a score given in positive reviews. Just read the text, and you'll see that the reviewers didn't find this game much fun at all.

True.  In my mind, a 6/10 is just "passable"...sort of like the "C-" of the gaming world.  Anything below 5/10 is usually a complete failure and as such would be given a "F".
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 01:42:35 am »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
Somehow... The game does sound like fun though... :/ Maybe I'll rent it when I have money and try it out for myself rather than rely on IGN. I'm generally bad at Soul Caliber games anyways, though. (I'm better at old-school fighting games where you only have to retreat in order to block... Mortal Kombat, some Guilty Gear, Samurai Shodown. And even then, I'm bad.)

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 45 queries.