Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UPDATE-Nicet *horrible demo and screenshots inside*  (Read 1897 times)

UPDATE-Nicet *horrible demo and screenshots insi...
« on: March 05, 2007, 05:36:19 am »
  • Shunner of Light
The Story(and gameplay):
On the island of Niceta, the people that live there go about there business, farming and working on the land, and in return being blessed by the Queen her her ability, known as Nicet, and so everyone lives happily.

But one day, a dark force flows from the castle in the forgotten lands of Perma, and spreads across Niceta, covering it, blocking the sunlight, and its glittering reflection from the waves.

From out of the darkness comes a tall entity, hiding its face with a mask.  It overtakes the kingdom, lifting it up to the sky, and kills the Queen, taking her power for his own.

Now, is you you, one of those who were ment to protect the kingdom at all costs, who must save Niceta and destroy Nerezza Nascosto, the dark force, with your own power: Nicit.  However, Nerezza will use his power to change reality and make it harder for you to reach him(thus changing the gameplay in each level, wherein you have to get to the goal: the "N").

The demo:

http://www.ripway.com/members/getfile.asp?file=\Demo0%2E1%2Eexe

Most of the sprites are just placeholders.  The reason there is no music or sound effects is because I didn't care to find any yet, but I will eventually, along with fixing the jumping.

Three small screenshots:
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/408/demo01gi1.png

Thoughts?  Anybody willing to help in any way?  I'd be glad to have help from anybody who could sprite, or compose music.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 10:51:41 pm by MyNameLawl »
Re: Slightly ninja-esque fangame? *horrible demo...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 06:30:15 am »
  • alastair
the graphics are painful to look at.
  • alastair

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 06:33:56 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
the graphics are painful to look at.

Most of the sprites are just placeholders.

Can you reupload the demo to a different server so we dont have to make an account?

Bah Nevermind, made a zfgc account.

Name: Zfgc

Password: Fissure
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 06:36:05 am by Pedlya »
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 07:24:44 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
Thanks for the replies, guys.  Unless you really do want future demos on different servers, if at all, they'll stay there until I can find a better one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 42 queries.

anything