Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Completed] Waxy's Rocket Party  (Read 1218 times)

[Completed] Waxy's Rocket Party
« on: November 08, 2007, 10:51:35 am »
Hello again all. Just thought I'd keep you updated...

Rocket! Waxy's Rocket Party

You play as Waxy, a party-loving weasel, and his new best friend, Rocket. Together they travel downwards at great speed, relying on only each other to avoid crashing into everyone else at the party. But what happens when Waxy wants to go home, and Rocket wants more fuel? A game of spirit, nerve, split-second charm and awesome smoothness, velocity - but not impatience, and most of all: the awesome skill to weasel your way out of wherever you don't want to be, and with your rocket, break through to the next stage!

The control method is explained in-game. The mapping is Arrows or WASD for directions, Space or Enter or Shift for Button1, and Escape for Button 2. There's more in the readme file.

Enjoy, everyone.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 03:07:06 am by 4Sword »
  • HiVE | Independent games software
Re: Waxy's Rocket Party
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 12:14:23 am »
  • Minalien
Holy !@#$%, Gophers, another classic <_<

I think I might get Ark 22 again <_<

Whoops, sorry it took so long XD

Once again, 10/10. Great game, I recommend you all download it and try it XD

Graphics were great, particle effects were great. Might want to add the following warning, though:

Warning: Ensure that play is taking place in a closed room where nobody can hear you scream !@#$% after the 15th time of failing SO CLOSE to the finish line XD
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 12:20:16 am by Ken »
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 41 queries.