Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Revise] Guardians  (Read 9254 times)

Re: [Submission] Guardians
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012, 08:18:01 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Updated the topic with another guardian.
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 05:24:15 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Hmm, it is in the story that there are guardians protecting each cog, or at least, at some point, it was. However, I can't find this anywhere in our current document.

In either situation, my opinions on this are that there shouldn't be guardians, the cogs should just be hidden and well protected because electing a member of your society to go live deep in a cave and not ever come out in case somebody needs to get these cogs that you shouldn't ever need, but maybe once in several centuries... doesn't make sense. I think the cogs should just chill in there themselves.

However, if we did have guardians, they'd have to be practically spirits, because they'd need to live in a dungeon, be alone all the time, etc. They couldn't have an active role in society, I don't even see how they'd eat.

But anyway, Ash, Niek, what do you think about all this?

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2012, 05:28:46 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Hmm, it is in the story that there are guardians protecting each cog, or at least, at some point, it was. However, I can't find this anywhere in our current document.

In either situation, my opinions on this are that there shouldn't be guardians, the cogs should just be hidden and well protected because electing a member of your society to go live deep in a cave and not ever come out in case somebody needs to get these cogs that you shouldn't ever need, but maybe once in several centuries... doesn't make sense. I think the cogs should just chill in there themselves.

However, if we did have guardians, they'd have to be practically spirits, because they'd need to live in a dungeon, be alone all the time, etc. They couldn't have an active role in society, I don't even see how they'd eat.

But anyway, Ash, Niek, what do you think about all this?

Actually, I like what you said about spirits. I think we should have some sort of spiritual guardian protecting each highly secretly hidden cog. They should all be really badass too!

In that sense, maybe we should make an entry describing the spirit of each one. That might be really cool. I envision the Goron one looking a bit like a viking. Heehee!
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2012, 05:35:43 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Okay, I can see that working too. Just as long as they aren't regular denizens, but ghosty dudes. In that case, we might still be able to use the ideas from these guys, Blaze, but the OP will have to be revised to cater to that. In fact, everything about them will have to be changed, other than the fact that Volvagia is the guardian of the fire cog... and the name of the Zora guardian can stay the same... :p

We can also take other submissions for these guys, like Ash, a viking guy for the Gorons.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:37:55 pm by Donotfeedthemax »

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2012, 05:38:33 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Okay, I can see that working too. Just as long as they aren't regular denizens, but ghosty dudes. In that case, we might still be able to use the ideas from these guys, Blaze, but the OP will have to be revised to cater to that. In fact, everything about them will have to be changed, other than the fact that Volvagia is the guardian of the fire cog... and the name of the Zora guardian can stay the same... :p

We can also take other submissions for these guys, like Ash, a viking guy for the Gorons.

I also don't see the Zorka wizard thing working out seeing as we just rejected that idea in the Zorka topic.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
Re: [Revise] Guardians
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 07:11:10 pm »
I think these guardians will be a major plot points at or after defeating the respective bosses. I think it is best that we work that out first in the story section before going to say anthing about it.
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2012, 11:02:01 am »
  • It's the grineer

I also don't see the Zorka wizard thing working out seeing as we just rejected that idea in the Zorka topic.

Going through this topic I found this. It was rejected the class per se. He can be the 
lastZorka Wizard, and that'd fit, because we're having here an elder which is different.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 52 queries.

anything