Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saw III  (Read 3178 times)

Re: Saw III
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 01:03:41 am »
So the other day I "saw" (...) Saw III at the cinema, not really having any idea what the movie would be about, as I hadn't seen any of the previous Saw films.

Wow, what can I say! The first 20 minutes of the film...were.....sickening. Check out these scenarios:
  • A guy being shackled by his ankle, having to bludgeon off his foot with a breeze block, to escape and limp out to freedom
  • A guy having chains connected to his hands, feet, chest, back, hips, shoulders, legs, and chin (the chain was peirced through it), having to rip each of these chains out of his skin by yanking them out quickly....before the bomb infront of him went off!
  • A woman strapped into a device which had locked over her rib cage, having to reach into a jug of extremely concentrated acid to get the key to unlock herself from the contraption...failing to do so, her rib cage was ripped in half and thrown away from her on either side, leaving her organs to drop out of her unprotected chest.

The rest of the film was pretty tame, until we got to the open brain surgery (under only LOCAL anaesthetic), using a power drill and a rotary saw.

And then there was the drowning by pig guts, being scolded by hot wax, and having your body twisted by the rack. The bones suddenly snapped out of place, piercing the skin.

I've heard stories on the news of people passing out in cinemas while watching this film, and I can quite beleive it. At the time, I was finding the film hard to watch, but now I laugh about the situations these people were in with my friends. Generally, a good movie - nothing groundbreaking, ofcourse. What did you guys think of it?

Saw 3 was awesome. Me and my brother saw it. I didn't find any of the scenes bad at all. My brother didn't get at all or anything either. The Saw series is great.

Death traps = awesome

Story = awesome.

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 12:22:08 pm »
  • Fendez Prez
and if they live they come out of it better...

So if that guy had managed to rip the chain out of his chin, and probably lose half of it....maybe his lower jaw.........he would have had a better life afterwards? :P
  • Fendez Gaming
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 09:47:55 pm »
Physically...no, he would have been hurting. But mentally, and morally...yeah. He would have learned an appreciation for life, since he'd fought to save it.
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 07:26:50 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
I don't think Franz meant it would hurt....I think he meant that ripping that chain out of your chin is gonna actually permanently hinder your standard of life lol....like he could lose the use of his jaw from that, or atleast lose all of his lower teeth.

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 04:24:16 am »
Yeah, but that doesn't hinder your life. I mean people live with way more disability than that, and they appreciate life a lot more than the ones of us that have perfect everything and go around complaining that they broke a nail, or their amazing new sports car is in the shop. Some people just don't get how good their lives really are, and therefore they abuse them...and that's what Saw is about. Helping those people appreciate life, by threatening to take it away from them if they don't fight for it. And sure, they can come out physically wounded...but it's the price they pay for life.

I've been deaf in my left ear since birth...that's the price I pay. Might not sound like much, but I'm a singer in the top choral group at my school...I've learned to appreciate the talents I've been given.
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 04:00:47 pm »
  • [sic]
I don't think Franz meant it would hurt....I think he meant that ripping that chain out of your chin is gonna actually permanently hinder your standard of life lol....like he could lose the use of his jaw from that, or atleast lose all of his lower teeth.
I highly, highly doubt it. What he would have learned is that there are some people who are truly, truly warped in the world... but most of all, that he is one of them, and that everybody, when under pressure, will resort to animalistic and brutal acts simply to save their own wretched lives.
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006, 04:47:43 am »
Thank you...although I'm not sure what the 123 is for...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 52 queries.