Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Smash Brawl Topic!!! Watch Out For Spoilers!!!  (Read 24267 times)

Smash Brawl Topic!!! Watch Out For Spoilers!!!
« on: February 09, 2008, 02:15:05 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Talk about the Brawl here!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 05:05:47 pm by Buster »

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: Super Smash Bros brawl spoilers
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 03:20:13 pm »
  • The Mike
Well, here are all the characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Now the complaining begins!!!...maybe.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 03:22:19 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I'm sad that Wolf got in and Krystal didn't i'm sad K. rool is just a trophy, that Isaac is not playable, that Ridley is only a boss and that Geno doesn't appear at all.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 03:32:17 pm »
  • :3
I'm sad that Wolf got in and Krystal didn't i'm sad K. rool is just a trophy, that Isaac is not playable, that Ridley is only a boss and that Geno doesn't appear at all.

Well it's not like we never tried to tell you...

On the subject of Brawl- !@#$% YEAH CAPTAIN FALCON! I'm gonna try and make Marth/Fox/Falcon my main 3 characters. Seriously, Captain Falcon pretty much MAKES Brawl. In Melee Mute City was awesome, and now we get Port Town Aero Drive! BAM! I'm gonna be playing that stage all day! At first I was pretty worried because hardly any stages were just straight fighting stages without natural hazards, but now I'm completely at ease. For old time's sake and to look to the future: FALCON PUNCH!
Gannon-banned brother.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl Spoiler Topic
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 03:41:46 pm »
  • The Mike
Trust me, there are lots of more stages then the ones we've seen on the DOJO. There are even unlockable Melee Stages. I don't think Mute City is unlockable but I know Big Blue is.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 03:49:55 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
On the subject of Brawl- !@#$% YEAH CAPTAIN FALCON!

This.

For old time's sake and to look to the future: FALCON PUNCH!

And This.

But seriously, I'm pretty satisfied with the final roster, I mean, I am disappointed that Geno isn't in, and a few others aren't, but you gotta deal with it. Here's my take on some characters.

Fox - Landmaster.
Luigi - His FS makes me lol.
Falco - Landmaster.
Ganondorf - Man oh man have they screwed up royally with him. I mean, he's still a clone, besides the FS and the King Leonidas kick. He had potential for a very good moveset. Nintendo just got lazy.
Wolf - Landmaster.
Toon Link - Why... please lord... why? An awesome character gone down the drain. Why another clone? Even the FS is the same, I mean, at least with Ganondorf he has a different FS. (lol @ ganondorf with Big Blue). Another character with potential gone down the drain. Once again, Nintendo just got lazy.
ROB - I love this guy. At first I was angry because I thought they wasted a spot, then I seen some gameplay videos and stuff and now I love ROB. He's very well done. ROB FTW.
Captain Falcon - !@#$% YEAH.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 03:59:13 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Though i did get Ness and Lucario in as playable characters and Lucario does look pretty sweet.

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 04:02:36 pm »
My mains are going to be Falco and Lucas.
Other characters I may try would be Toon Link, Wolf and Diddy.

Here's a video with allllll the final smashes. You may be disappointed with some repeats.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HU_AJbx10Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HU_AJbx10Q</a>
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 04:03:23 pm »
I'm glad Ganondorf is still a clone. And his Final Smash is the same as Captain Falcon's, it just looks different.

I'll probably still play as Pikachu and Captain Falcon like I always do.
  • Google Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 04:09:08 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Dragon Pulse(or Flash Cannon) is a pretty sweet Final Smash....Giga Jigglypuff sucks though.

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 04:14:51 pm »
Dragon Pulse(or Flash Cannon) is a pretty sweet Final Smash....Giga Jigglypuff sucks though.

I didn't really see what Jigglypuffs final smash did. I've seen a few videos with is, but I can't remember if it just moves the other players or does some damage. If Jigglypuff stayed bigger for a few more seconds and stretched to the side when gettin smaller it could've caused the other played to not get on the platform. (In final dest)
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 04:24:45 pm »
  • The Mike
Characters like Falco and Ganondorf  have a couple of their moves altered a bit. Ganondorf's Up Special is like the SUper Jump Punch a little and it does damage to targets now, one effect that is the same still is when you latch onto a foe like in Melee. Falco's Reflector is different now because he throws it like a boomerang or something. His side smash is a jab (or something), rather than the kick and his standard punching is different. He now spins around if you keep pressing A or whatever button the attack button is on whichever control you're using.

Also, Mr. Game and Watch can use his parasol in a similar fashion as Peach after you his Fire (his Up Special).

If you think about it, if Nintendo changed the clone characters and gave them new specials, it would kinda ruin the character's purpose. Yeah, Falco and Ganondorf are clones but if they changed the characters completely, just think of what veteran players would feel about these characters. They can make slight different changes to characters but you can't change them completely or it could be complete chaos. They could be someone's favorite and well, I think you see where I'm going with this now. This is just my opinion.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 04:29:07 pm »
Ganondorf being a clone made me angry at first, but then I saw a target test video featuring him. Oh my gosh, his dash animation is absolutely hilarious. King of Evil my ass, he runs like Batman with bladder problems.

Anyhow I could !@#$% all day, but I'll try to keep it short. The character roster is decent, but extremely lazy. Almost every character that was revealed in the past month was either rushed or a bad idea. The AT's also look pretty lame with a few exceptions (<3 Metroid), and that's ignoring the fact that there are so few of them. To round off the bad, Sakurai clearly took a big steaming crap on modes like Classic and Target Test, the modifications are just hell.

Oh well, at least most of the characters are cool, SSE looks badass, and the stage builder/music selection rocks. In fact, I'm really digging most of the default stages too. Distant Planet and Luigi's Mansion look amazing.

Oh, and in case anyone is interested, I plan to main Yoshi (it's tradition), Peach (even in her likely nerfed state), and Olimar (regardless of how crappy he is). I've always played as characters I like even if Sakurai didn't.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 04:30:55 pm by imfletcher »
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 04:41:00 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Tad disappointed at the lack of Geno, but the only reason he isn't in is because Square-Enix wouldn't give the rights to him.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 05:18:32 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I can't believe Wolf's Final Smash. It's so stupid for him to have a Landmaster like Fox; they should've given him something different. I also think Ness and Lucas' FS is pretty crappy. It's slow, weak, and inaccurate. You'll do 14% damage to your opponent if you're lucky.

I love Game & Watch's FS though, being the cephalophile that I am.  XD

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 05:20:57 pm »
  • The Mike
Falco has the Landmaster as well, there's another disappointment, lol.

King Dedede's Final Smash is by far the best! IMO and true.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 05:24:23 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
At least it makes sense for Falco to have a Landmaster. Why would Wolf O'Donnell have a Landmaster?! Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Landmaster invented by Slippy Toad (or maybe Slippy's father)?

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 08:24:40 pm »
  • :3
At least it makes sense for Falco to have a Landmaster. Why would Wolf O'Donnell have a Landmaster?! Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Landmaster invented by Slippy Toad (or maybe Slippy's father)?

He stole it. That's how much of a badass he is. Then painted it red- just because he could.

What's Lucario's Final Smash?
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 08:36:06 pm »
Snake's FS is the best thing I've seen all day. Luigi's and Mr. Game & Watch's are pretty nice also.  On the other hand, Peach's FS is the lamest thing I've seen all day.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 08:47:00 pm »

He stole it. That's how much of a badass he is. Then painted it red- just because he could.

What's Lucario's Final Smash?

I think Lucario jumps in the air and shoots some strong beam, i remember seeing it in a video. Not sure if it's his FS or the name of it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 78 queries.

anything