Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scheduled Maintenance  (Read 2636 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Scheduled Maintenance
« on: January 06, 2008, 07:00:13 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Scheduled Maintenance

There will be some scheduled down time that will last approx. 1 month in time, beginning Thursday, January 10th at approximately 12am EST ending Friday February 8th at approximately 12am EST. We apologize for the inconvenience and short notice, however this is 100% necessary.  

During this scheduled down time, we (Andrew and I) will be taking care of fixing security flaws, installing new modifications, and performing some long over-do forum cleanup. Instead of leaving the forum open, we feel it would be best to take the forum down to help us perform these tasks without delay and in a timely manor.

Please avoid sending us personal messages regarding the matter, as everything of importance has been mentioned.

Also, be aware that the down time duration is an approximation. and is not set in stone. Think of it more so as "This will take no more than a month" rather than "This will take a month". Depending on how smoothly things go, we could be done in a week or two.

Thank you,
-Mamoruanime and Andrew
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 02:17:29 am by 4Sword »

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Scheduled Maintenance
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 05:27:23 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
There may be a tad bit of delay on this tonight, as I have to wait for Andrew to get on before it actually happens... <_< its 12:27 now... It may go down within the next couple of hours
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 40 queries.

anything