Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crazy Taxi 3  (Read 698 times)

Crazy Taxi 3
« on: August 26, 2008, 10:01:10 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Yep, the first XBOX game I actually bought (the other four I have were gifts). After playing it for all of 10 minutes, I am ready to give my initial analysis.

West Coast: It's the city from the first Crazy Taxi, except with nicer graphics and redesigned to have new areas and take advantage of the crazy hop ability. Here you play as Gus, Gena, BD Joe, or Axel. Pretty sweet. :D

Small Apple: It's the city from the second Crazy Taxi, except with nicer graphics and it's night time. Here you play as Slash, Iceman, Cinnamon, or Hot-D. Cool enough. :)

Glitter Oasis: It's a brand new city, based on Vegas. It's got some areas with shiny lights and neon, and others that are in the middle of the desert. Here you play as new characters Bixbite, Mrs. Venus, Zax, or Angel. Slows down when you're in the most heavily-lit areas of the city. :(

Crazy X: Compared to Crazy Box and Crazy Pyramid, Crazy X looks neat and has at least double the minigames that the Box or Pyramid had. n_n

Soundtrack: Every song from Crazy Taxis 1 and 2, plus a few new songs by the same artists.

Bottom Line: Grab this game if you're a fan of the first two. It's like both of them combined with extra goodies to go along with that.
  • Lionfish Apps
Re: Crazy Taxi 3
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 10:01:49 pm »
So why'd you buy the first two? :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 41 queries.