Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NCS GameCast  (Read 2315 times)

NCS GameCast
« on: June 11, 2006, 01:37:51 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Netterra Code Studios, or NCS, is a smallish division of Netterra that codes games. It's run by... me. And I am its sole employee. >_> Anyhow... I wanted to show people a little outline of my games that I am making, seeing as I often start multiple titles at once and then delay them as I get into something else, and people forget about my older ones. So here's the NCS Gamecast as of June '06. I'll update it when I start a new game.

Sephoral Series
Sephoral Smash - A Super Smash Bros.-esque fighting game with Sephoral characters.
Super Sephoral GP - A Mario Kart-esque racing game with Sephoral characters.
Sephoral Adventure - A side scrolling Sephoral adventure to reclaim the Mystic StarFruit.

Fan Games
Final Fantasy Legends III Plus - A remake of the original Gameboy game with FF6 graphics and a remixed soundtrack.
Final Fantasy Luna - An original Final Fantasy game, currently undeveloped. May run on FFLIII+ Engines.
Metroid Crimson - Samus has to stop the Metroid Infused Space Pirates from taking over the world in their HQ, a refurbished Chozo Ruin
Megaman Battle Network MX - A secret orginization called DarkStar has plans for NetCrime and a hidden "Prototype Internet"
Nascar MX 2006 - An overhead Nascar Racing game with real Nascar tracks and Drivers

Others
Fazo Duo - Ace and Fazo must work as a team to rid the mining world of evil Duo Clones.

All the games on my GameCast are being made in Flash MX 2004. I had a few projects in Game Maker for Windows such as Kirby Rebound and Zelda Links Awakening 2, but my Windows Hard Drive was deleted. and my Windows emulator broke down. If I get one of those Intel base Macs over the summer like I plan to, I'll install Windows on a Partition and try those games again. Any questions or comments about the games on my GameCast, feel free to ask me in the topic, or in a PM. Thanks for reading the June 06 NCS GameCast!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 02:05:35 pm by Moldorma »
  • Lionfish Apps
Re: NCS GameCast
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 08:08:50 pm »
  • Its the joeshmo!
*oink oink*
I am willing to debug the code for your flash games, assuming you are using actionscript 2.0(the default). I would also contribute some graphics if you like.
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 06:54:39 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Yeah, all of my games are made with AS2.0, and you can contribute graphics if you'd like,  but I'm more in the need of original music. But if noone can fill that I'll manage on my own. ;)
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 08:46:42 pm »
May I ask what Sephoral is? Those Sephoral games sound cool but I've never seen or played any Sephoral games before. Have you already made any? Also, I think it's cool that you're remaking an FFL game, but could you remake FFL2 instead of 3? Or FFL even? (Even though it's been remade for WSC) From what I've heard, FFL3 isn't as good as 1 and 2. (I've never played 3.) Heh, you probably aren't going to listen to me but I figure it's worth a try anyway. :D
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 08:49:22 pm »
  • Its the joeshmo!
Sephoral is a style he stole from me, I don't really care though. It's a basic style that is easy to animate but not bad to look at. We have some old sephoral games somewhere, originally C4L(comics 4 life).
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 08:53:49 pm »
Oh. Cool. Any links?
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 09:03:30 pm »
  • Its the joeshmo!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v611/joeshmo14760/c4l%20bros/?action=view&current=aiadded2.swf
alt to punch, space to kick. This was where we were experimenting with AI and physics.
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 07:29:37 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Yeah. I got Sephoral by doing this:

C4L=SeeFourEl=Sephoral

Because once I took C4L from him, it really didn't mean comics for life anymore.

And here's my newest version of Sephoral Smash if you wanna try it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/moldorma/smash.swf
All there is so far is punching (with "a"), and the sack will move around random distances to the right every now and then. I haven't had much time to do much else, but there's that (That means no gravity either). ;)
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 07:42:31 pm »
Don't quite see how that style was invented by Joeshmo, but oh well.
I like the looks of the FF games, but I'm worried about saving. Most flash games have problems saving on my computer.
URL=http://z7.invisionfree.com/VGRP/index.php]My new website![/URL]
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 08:09:14 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Huh... That's wierd. Anyways, those FF projects are probably for later on, once my coding is a little better.
  • Lionfish Apps
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 57 queries.