ZFGC.com > Updates

Holiday Event: Spriting Competition

(1/5) > >>

Hyperhal:
Seeing as how the holidays are near, we the staff at zfgc feel we should supply the user-base with some nice, fun activities to keep you occupied while your waiting for the holiday headache to go away.

This event is indeed a spriting competition, but one like none other.

Your task, if you choose to enter, is to make a sprite sheet of your favorite LoZ character, in something festive. This could be Santa Link, Jesus Goron, or even Zelda as one of santa's elfs. Its all up to you, the creator of your sheet. Any style is fine, and you can get as creative as you want. There are a couple guidelines you need to follow though, so please read them over before you start.

1) The sheet must contain a walking animation for up, down, left, right, and one attacking animation. Any extra animations will be considered bonus points.
2) Must be a festive/holiday theme to the character.
3) Any style is fine.
4) Must not have been entered in any competitions besides this one.
5) You have until christmas to finish your character.

We are accepting applications now, and will start the competition when we recieve at least 10 entrants. Newbies and pros are all welcome, for we don't take your level of expertise as an immediate winner. We crave creativity in this contest, and thats what we want to get!

Halu:
*enters*
:D

MG-Zero:
i\'ll give it a shot =)  Jesus Ganondorf here I come!

Dumb_Ass:
Meh, I suck at spriting, but I can try anyway. Are we going to use the sprites for a game competition?

Obsequious Eye:
It's time I participated around here - my spriting skills aren't all that good, but I'll enter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version