Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: question about twilight princess  (Read 921 times)

TKM

A 7-ton chicken that would eat Colonel Sanders
question about twilight princess
« on: November 25, 2007, 02:51:00 am »
  • Chippy is more of a gopher than you'll ever be.
i can't believe it took me over a year to get the game... lol. anyway i got to one part and i wanna know if anyone can help me figure this out.

*******BIIIIIG SPOILERS AHEAD*******

ok, so i got to the part where you go up to find the mirror of twilight and it shows the cutscene where the sages try to execute ganon. ganon fights back and annihilates one of the sages, right? then it shows all the sages on their little perches and pans to the one where no one's standing and the crest is broken. whose crest was that? i mean, which of the sages was killed?

EDIT: after looking over the seals from OoT, it looks like he killed the water sage, presumably still ruto (unless there were new sages since oot). has anyone else seen anything?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 03:00:01 am by TKM »
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.
Re: question about twilight princess
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 03:07:02 am »
  • Shunner of Light
Well, imo, if there is in fact a split timeline, TP takes place in Young Link's time rather than Adult Link's time, thus Ruto along with the others wouldn't have been awakened and those could be the ancient sages Rauru refers to.  However, I think the events that took in Adult Link's time were erased anyway, and that those sages aren't necessarily the sages who watch over the temples in OoT.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 04:13:25 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe the split timeline was confirmed and that Twilight Princess is on the Young Link side, parallel to Wind Waker.  Which would mean these aren't the same sages from Ocarina.  Although yes, that is the water medallion.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 04:42:47 am »
  • Pie is God.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe the split timeline was confirmed and that Twilight Princess is on the Young Link side, parallel to Wind Waker.  Which would mean these aren't the same sages from Ocarina.  Although yes, that is the water medallion.

This is all very much true. There was a topic about the split timeline being confirmed several months ago. :P

TKM

A 7-ton chicken that would eat Colonel Sanders
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 05:05:27 am »
  • Chippy is more of a gopher than you'll ever be.
oh yeah... im very familiar with the timeline but i guess i wasnt thinking of that... the OoT sages wouldn't have been the sages in this time. hm... i wonder who is then?
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 06:25:13 am »
  • Silly cat!
Yeah, the Ocarina of Time sages were never awakened for the Twilight Princess timeline. They're probably the Ancient Sages who built the Temple of Time, whom Rauru mentioned. Which pretty much means because Ganondorf's evil didn't destroy these Sages on the Child Timeline, they exist in Twilight Princess... whereas in Adult OoT, they needed to be "replaced".
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 06:26:45 am by Hoffy »

Hoffy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.229 seconds with 50 queries.

anything