Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for experienced 3D coder, modeler, audio, texturer  (Read 2817 times)

Looking for experienced 3D coder, modeler, audio...
« on: January 14, 2012, 05:21:58 am »
Hello, I'm TaoJaz. I'm looking for a experienced 3D coder, a modeler, a musician, and a texturer for a 3D Zelda project. I can do audio and texturing myself if necessary, but I can't code, and I can't model.
I've had the story and concept of the project in question for quite some time now(almost four years), and have never had the courage to actually attempt it until now, as it seemed like such a monumental idea. I am a writer and pixel artist, and am involved in four projects currently(I do actually have a lot of free time though! I figure trying to create my greatest video game idea ever is better than dicking around on the internet all day. :P). One of my biggest focuses in this project is reinventing gameplay to feel new and old at the same time. Repetitive dungeons? Who wants those, let's throw them out. Replace them with varied dungeons such as a prison camp in which you have to smuggle prisoners out without detection, and a gigantic tree in which you must fly from branch to branch using your Loftwing. Hit the bosses eye three times to kill it? Heck no, let's have a boss where you must chip away at it's rocklike skin with a hammer to reach the easy-to-harm skin underneath. How about a boss who flies around and open sky, twisting and turning its body so that you have to struggle to stay on, much less defeat it. The focus is to mix new gameplay with old, and keep that Zelda feel to the whole thing.
So that's the idea. I've got a lot of plot and concepts done, but I'm not posting them here because it's much too long. If anyone's interested, I'll write up a document containing all my ideas. Anybody's welcome. Hey, I was a beginner once too. Sorry, no pay. This is purely a fan project.
If anybody's interested, PM me anytime!
                  Thanks,
                      TaoJaz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 36 queries.