Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros Blitz (Old project I'd like to revive)  (Read 1985 times)

Super Mario Bros Blitz (Old project I'd like to ...
« on: November 20, 2011, 05:01:39 am »

That's a mock-up just showing off the tiles me and some other ZFGCers made, and beautiful Mario and animations, Bowser, and Koopa that uma made. Found all these old sprites and got nostalgic. Unfortunately I can't program... so anyone want to help make this game? It was originally going to be made in BlitzMax by Soapy but never happened. I can't animate sprites very well either... but the sprites I have is enough for a good start.

I think it'd be cool to just keep the project simple and tiny, at least at first if anyone does offer to program for me.. A remake of the original 1-1 would be awesome.

thestig

Re: Super Mario Bros Blitz (Old project I'd like...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 05:06:52 am »
Hey! I like this! Go BlitzMax!!!

I like the grass tiles. They seem very SMB1ish, but also sort-of SMB3. That Bowser sprite looks like Kraid from Metroid. ;p Good luck on your project! :D
Re: Super Mario Bros Blitz (Old project I'd like...
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 05:09:32 am »
Thanks... would help if I knew how to program! I tried a few times, got some basics in Flash a few years ago but have long forgotten them. Programming is just not my forte.. Spriting is definitely uma's forte though! The Bowser he wanted to be different so he based it off the old Saturday morning Super Mario Bros. TV Show Bowser haha
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 40 queries.

anything