Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: What will happen when LoZ... "dies" o_o?  (Read 5709 times)

What will happen when LoZ... "dies" o_o?
« on: February 25, 2007, 06:55:50 pm »
  • Lul
I know this is something that no Zelda fan wants to think about :( But sooner or later we will
have to! I know it isn't easy... but together we can do it! (<_<)
What will happen when no more new Zelda games will be released x_x? Sure, there are fan
games but originality owns everything!  And besides most Zelda fan games are 2D!
You can't play 2D forever! That would never work! <<

It would be so awesome if this would never happen, I hope I'm not alive when it does o_o
Though I have the perfect solution, we should clone Miyamoto and the rest of the "zelda team" <_<

If there ever would be decided to not develop Zelda games anymore, we should seriously protest.
Rebel rebel :D

No matter how unserious some parts/whole of my topic seems to be, please try to TAKE it serious <_<
Cause this is after all a very horrible nightmare!
Re: What will happen when LoZ... "dies" o_o?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 07:01:36 pm »
Well, when the masterminds behind Zelda eventually dies, no "next generation" could pick it up. Ever. So eventually, the series will end, yes. And that will be painful for us all. :/ Everything will always eventually come to an end, but you just have to live with it.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 07:01:50 pm »
N... No! I will never think but if it does happen I guess we will have to live with the old games. Plus I dought it would ever happen becuase Zelda is Nintendo's main game!
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 07:32:16 pm »
N... No! I will never think but if it does happen I guess we will have to live with the old games. Plus I dought it would ever happen becuase Zelda is Nintendo's main game!
Don't be so naive, all game series will end sooner or later. Also, don't you think Mario is more of Nintendo's main series?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 07:34:03 pm »
The Legend of Zelda series can't die! its immortal.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 07:36:28 pm »
Don't be so naive, all game series will end sooner or later. Also, don't you think Mario is more of Nintendo's main series?
Well maybe yeah.

P.S: 305'th post!!!
  • Likes to Ramble

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 07:39:03 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
It will die, look mario is already dying. Galexy looks like !@#$%.

P.S: OMGZORXZOR 1735'th post i is so cool!!!11
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 07:40:55 pm »
You can't really tell if it's good from a few screens. We'll just have to wait and see if it will live up to its expectations.

Hi Pedlya, sup? Haven't seen you very much.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 07:42:21 pm »
It will die, look mario is already dying. Galexy looks like !@#$%.

P.S: OMGZORXZOR 1735'th post i is so cool!!!11
It will die, Halo threes meant to be that last, so it shows a game series will end.

@Pedyla: XD
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 11:28:13 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
I don't see it dieing.  Or, at least, perhaps not in my life-time.  Of course, the series would change a lot by then, maybe enough to not really be "Zelda" anymore(although I wouldn't mind if that happened).  I mean, if it was going to end, somebody would say so.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 12:11:54 am »
I think it would be a great ending if Link died and Hyrule was taken over by Ganon. .. :3 I like sad endings. I mean.. that would never happen. Zelda is too much of a positive, "I will overcome all" series.. but. It's nice to dream. =D
  • My Photostream
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 01:16:46 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
When the Zelda team all die... Nintendo's next generation of developers will pick up the series. It might not be quite the same, but they won't just drop it. :P
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 01:18:12 am »
  • If not now, when?
Do not speak of this. It... I.. I won't let it happen!
In all seriousness, as long as there are fans, nothing will ever die ;-). And ZFGC has a lot of users :-)
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 01:41:31 am »
  • Mutilating... Fun...
I think the Zelda series will only die if theres nobody left to buy them. I mean Zelda is a big money maker, and if nobody liked it anymore, then Nintendo wouldn't waste money, or time on it.
I have 3361 words left in my signature.
  • TZGR
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 02:02:39 am »
  • =/
 I'll find a different series. Zelda is cool and all but I can live with it dying, if I couldn't I could also not live with Halo dying after the next game. There will be other games, some worse then Zelda, some better but we will always remember Zelda as one of the first free roaming games ever. (Which will later spawn into sandbox games like Oblivion and GTA.)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 02:09:27 am »
  • b e p i s

The only true/smart thing Hyrule_boy has ever said!

Seriously, Nintendo will constantly evolve and revolutionize this series until the end of video games.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 02:14:35 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~

The only true/smart thing Hyrule_boy has ever said!

Seriously, Nintendo will constantly evolve and revolutionize this series until the end of video games.

God I hope not.  :-*
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 12:17:14 pm »
Zelda can be milked forever. The concept will never get boring I think. I mean, there are only 4 3D games. Making new items and stuff will keep the series nice for years. I mean, Twilight Princess was the one Hyrule based super game for a while. So the next Zelda game will probably not feature Hyrule like this but it would be a more seperate story like Wind Waker was.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 05:33:25 pm »
  • .越//
Every Company has an rpg series, only one... is a legend.

well.. i really dont care when it ends, the games released so far are so "simple" that you can play them all your whole life and in 13 years is the world over anyway or do you guys think that the big guys can decied on one right thing?

anyway, there will be ever a fan who makes a project and i find it good that the most are 2D too, so i really dont care even when tp would be the last, i hardly played an zelda game through besides lttp, and i dont even own tp for now, so i would have maybe the whole time to play the games now already xD

btw.: when it ends and all zelda games are played through: witch to final fantasy / seiken densetsu and many other good rpg series or buy pokemon and capture them ALL!

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2007, 06:23:40 pm »
  • srsly, <3
I think it would give us a good excuse to play all the Zelda games we have now, again.
avvy made by: TheBlackMarket
  • my site
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 74 queries.

anything