Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Constant clicking... thing?  (Read 2224 times)

Constant clicking... thing?
« on: May 03, 2007, 08:40:46 pm »
  • Lul
(Edit)
Is it possible to code something that moves exactly this way;
?
Or the movement isn't important, as long as it goes from clicking at the red point in the blue square to the red point below.

If someone could code up something like this I'd really appreciate it.
I'm willing to pay, though I don't have paypal, or I have one but I need a
haxor card to be able to pay. I have to get one very soon anyway :P

So yeah, if anyone could fix this I'd be very thankful! I need it very soon, like a few days before the 7th D:

Thanks in forward  XD

Edit: Also, it would be great if it could be like 2-3 seconds after each click. Or that isn't so important, as long as it is over 1-2 seconds :P

/Nub
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 09:08:34 pm by Tabby »
Re: Constant clicking... thing?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 10:39:26 pm »
  • 笑い男
can be very easily done ^^
but the method you've come up with, well there could be other possibilites to get done what you want to get done too :P

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 11:54:50 pm »
  • If not now, when?
Sorry, but could you explain what you want a little more? >_> I am having trouble understanding. Do you want a drag and drop sort of thing? Or will the first and last click always be the same? >_> I assume so since you said constant.. but..
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 11:56:55 pm by AcidGame »

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 02:22:48 pm »
  • hungry..
Wait, you want a web page that moves the block? Or do you want a program that clicks from one place to another?
  • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 06:02:55 pm »
  • Lul
can be very easily done ^^
but the method you've come up with, well there could be other possibilites to get done what you want to get done too :P

There is? :o

Sorry, but could you explain what you want a little more? >_> I am having trouble understanding. Do you want a drag and drop sort of thing? Or will the first and last click always be the same? >_> I assume so since you said constant.. but..

Sorry XD But like Dayjo said I just want a program that clicks from one place to another (from point 1 to point 2 where point 1 is the one in the box and point 2 the one below). You know what I mean :o? I suck at explaining :P
Imagine that there are buttons instead of red dots there, two buttons that need to be clicked on constantly.
 I don't know if that made any sense, but hopefully it did xP

Thanks for all the answers :D

EDIT: I wonder if Ghostmouse works??
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 06:04:51 pm by Tabby »

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 06:10:37 pm »
  • hungry..
They need to be clicked on 'constantly'? So you want the mouse to go back and forth as fast as possible clicking both the points?
  • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 06:13:58 pm »
  • If not now, when?
You can probably use any macro program for that then :P Ghostmouse, Tasker, etc... Be careful though :p some of them suck.
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 06:18:55 pm »
  • Lul
Yeah ghostmouse seems to work perfectly well. Though what I need is that it somehow changes my IP after each 2nd click or something XD Now if that would be easy and possible... <_<

Dayjo, yeah, that´s exactly what I meant.

Ah, sorry about taking your time. Thanks a lot for replying, I appreciate it^4903 x 2048 + 254. :p

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 06:28:33 pm »
  • If not now, when?
Do you have a button or something in your modem or router configuration that lets you do that easily? You could integrate the pressing of that (and waiting) into the recordings. I don't like macro programs generally because I feel like I have no control <_<.

Sounds like Tabby is up to no good :P
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 06:31:55 pm »
  • Lul
Do you have a button or something in your modem or router configuration that lets you do that easily? You could integrate the pressing of that (and waiting) into the recordings. I don't like macro programs generally because I feel like I have no control <_<.

Sounds like Tabby is up to no good :P

No XP But I meant like automatically XD
Yeah, everytime I have tried to stop the program I've had to struggle.. and.. FIGHT! <_<

Whaa :P? Naah <_<
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 10:13:59 pm »
  • 笑い男
if you said what it was going to be used for, that could help us give better ideas, unless you dont want to reveal that info :P
you could use a proxy program and somehow have it change ip's or something, but just using some random program and having it change ip's when you want it to, automatically may be hard :P unless there are any that have timers, so say the ip would change every whatever, then click, etc lol.
but i guess you'd run out of different ip's kinda soon, maybe :(
i dunno xD

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2007, 07:44:01 am »
  • Lul
if you said what it was going to be used for, that could help us give better ideas, unless you dont want to reveal that info :P
you could use a proxy program and somehow have it change ip's or something, but just using some random program and having it change ip's when you want it to, automatically may be hard :P unless there are any that have timers, so say the ip would change every whatever, then click, etc lol.
but i guess you'd run out of different ip's kinda soon, maybe :(
i dunno xD

Well, I kind of "can't" reveal it (it's not a uber secret thing, I just "can't" XP).
Yeah, sounds like an idea :D But since it seems to be hard etc I could just change
my IP now and then manually. I don't really need to change the IP but just to make
things a bit more... advanced <_<
Ooh, and this might sound like I'm doing something "bad" and need to change IP so
that nobody will find out who I am XD I just realised that <_<; But that's not how it
is XD I'm not that kind of person <__<

Thanks again for replying  :D
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2007, 09:50:03 am »
If you mean to 'move' the block into the point when clicking, it's possible in JavaScript.

But if you just need it go instantly to the point, It's a lot easier using CSS's "display:none;" and "display:block;", and let it change when you click on the red point
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2007, 12:18:39 pm »
  • 笑い男
ok :P
does it need to actually be built into a web page or just needs to move the mouse to a position and click, so it could be an external program?
but, if you're changing your ip manually, i dont see why you'd need a program to then automatically click, as you might as well do it yourself after you change your ip xD
unless you want more then one click per ip change i guess lol

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2007, 09:38:12 am »
unless you want more then one click per ip change i guess lol
Then you should use a Firefox extension named "Foxy Proxy" and "Tor" to quick change proxies.
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 07:29:52 pm »
  • 笑い男
that bit you quoted, was about having it automatically "click the mouse" more then once after you change the ip
if you just manually change the ip and only will click once after each change, might as well just do that manually too? lol

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 66 queries.