Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recruiting for my game, The Hambot Chronicles...  (Read 1084 times)

Recruiting for my game, The Hambot Chronicles...
« on: October 15, 2007, 01:52:39 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I am recruiting for a game idea I had.The game is called The Hambot Chronicles (Temp Name). I'm not just a n00b who wants everything done either, I will have most of the project on my plate to be done. I am looking for a basic team to do a few different things, and I have a basic art direction and storyline for the game. Here is the story:
"One day, the ordinary boy Kyle sees a meteor crash into the nearby forest. He leaves his home in the middle of the night to go check it out, and when he sees the crater it made, a strange creature emerges. This creature is called a Hambot! This Hambot tells Kyle that he travels the universe looking at civilizations. One day, he went to explore earth when the gravitational pull messed up his asteroid/space ship. Hambot tells Kyle that since he can't explore the surrounding area, Hambot wants Kyle to find 6 power globes that were scattered around during the crash. Basically you explore this county (Town, beach, forest, ranch, caves, mountain) finding 100 power orbs, and the 6 power globes that are needed to power his ship. You would have to interact with many people and do many different 'Quests' to find all of the 100 power orbs, and you would have to explore deep caves and areas like that to find the 6 power globes. The final boss would have the main power globe that will run the ship completely."

Here is what I have so far in the game:

Of course, the graphics would be improved and changed once I have spriters. So this is where I ask for people to help me. (I have added notes for what I want as a direction for that area).
Directors
-Kylink
-

(Me and whoever is responsible will be in charge of making sure everything goes underway as plan, sorting everything together, and making sure people do not slack off.)

Programmers
-
-

(The programming should be pretty good, and I would like many gameplay elements that are interesting and solid without bugs.)

Spriters
-
-

(Although you shouldn't base it off the screen, I want the spriting direction to be a little cartoony, but still realistic.)

Music People
-
-

(Fun, addictive music at times, but still can be dark at other times.)

Level Designers

-
-

(I would prefer original and fun areas that are diverse and worth exploring)

Beta-Testing
-
-

(people devoted to spending many areas checking every variable of the game many times.)

Game Ideas
-
-

(These people would help develop the main story a little, and provide the multitude of quests around the game.)

I would prefer if I knew who you are, or you could provide an example of your work for the categories. Once I get enough people on board (1 each at least) then I will be able to start a forum where we can get everything figured out and then have the game start off on the right foot. I would be helping with every section, I just didn't want to put my name under each area.

Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.243 seconds with 36 queries.