Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Brawl Tourney.  (Read 19228 times)

Brawl Tourney.
« on: May 16, 2008, 04:43:07 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
We really are overdue for one, i mean it's been out for how long. I do realize that it hasn't come out in either Europe or Australia, if any Aussies or Europeans truly wanted to be in there are ways they could get brawl. I'm not sure if any mods could or were willing to facilitate the tournament, and I'm pretty sure neither Andrew nor Mammy have brawl . If not I'd be more than willing to watch the brawl matches as I've played enough matches with members of this forum that I have enough experience at setting up matches with the users of this forum. Also i could film or get Kylink to film the matches and put them up on youtube for everyone to be able to watch aswell.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 09:17:35 pm by Regulustheheroic »
Re: Brawl Tourney.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 04:54:14 am »
Ha, yeah, we really do need to have a Brawl tournament, an official one, seeing as how there was always amazing hype for the game here.  It is almost sad to see that a tournament never achieved fruition when the reasons for having one are numerous.  Recording the matches on video would also be good for posterity in that a tournament we would have would have proof that it existed rather than just fading away a few weeks after the fact.  This needs to happen sometime soon as most of us are on our summer breaks finally and have the free time.  I fully support this idea.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 05:17:51 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Yes please! That would be amazing and I'm back from college so its back to having internet on my Wii again lol
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 05:38:37 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Also if we did actually do this tourney and i filmed the matches i wouldn't do like Kylink did with the match between me and Swiftu were he added the first half and never posted the ending of them match.
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 05:47:43 am »
I agree, we need a brawl tourny, i would definitely join.

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 08:46:08 am »
Sweet, I'd win join.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 12:16:46 pm »
  • The Mike
Hmm... Sure, I'd join. I haven't played Brawl for a while. Weren't we gunna wait until Europe and Aussie get the game? Whatever, I guess I'll need to practice if it's soon.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 02:40:11 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
We could always do another with solely Europeans and Aussies when they get the game, just so it'd be more fair. Because how cheap would it be if we did one as soon as it came out in Australia and Europe? Also we could have awards and rupees for like the top 3.
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 02:53:59 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
I'd be glad to enter, we're way overdue for one =)

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 03:19:34 pm »
As long as this isn't some hardcore FD no items tourney I'm in.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 03:23:25 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
No I'd rather it not be. I don't want it one of those hardcore smash tourney's, I'd like to have it random brawl stages though. Also everyone on here would need my friend code so that i could mod and video each match to keep certain members from cheating, not saying anyone would it would just be fair if i was there as well, of course I'd of course kill myself off at the beginning of the match as to not be in the way of the 2 combatants.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 03:51:10 pm »
  • The Mike
I've seen some tournament matches on Brawl Central. Basically, there is a referee (that would be you Reg.) and the two combatants. The ref will kill his/herself and so you can record a match. Maybe Contest #5 should be a Smash Tourney!

EDIT: 1st prize could be some Rupees and a Wii Points Card. 2nd prize, Rupees. 3rd prize, not as many Rupees. Sound fair?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:53:38 pm by Hammer Bro. Mike »

• Zelda Eternity

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 06:20:12 pm »
I've seen some tournament matches on Brawl Central. Basically, there is a referee (that would be you Reg.) and the two combatants. The ref will kill his/herself and so you can record a match. Maybe Contest #5 should be a Smash Tourney!

EDIT: 1st prize could be some Rupees and a Wii Points Card. 2nd prize, Rupees. 3rd prize, not as many Rupees. Sound fair?

Some people don't like giving out their address, so there could be a problem there. :P  But I want to be in a tourney. XD
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 06:39:31 pm »

Some people don't like giving out their address, so there could be a problem there. :P  But I want to be in a tourney. XD
You could just buy it and give them the numbers via PM.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 06:47:45 pm »
I'd play, I think a Brawl Tourney has been needed for a while now.

Manly men don't sass. Manly men get in FIGHTS! Fist fights using manly fists!
  • JetDesigns

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 07:01:41 pm »
How would it be captured? DVD recorder, video camera, webcam?
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

• Cyborg Whale's Twitter

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 08:00:40 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women

Cant you gift Wii Points if I remember correctly?
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 08:23:17 pm »
  • The Mike

You can gift games and channels but you can't gift Wii Points. If you could, that would be cool.

• Zelda Eternity

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 08:28:22 pm »

You can gift games and channels but you can't gift Wii Points. If you could, that would be cool.

Maybe if the winner wants a specific thing, whoever manages it can send them that as a gift.
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

• Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2008, 12:33:43 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I'll be in but:
1)I'm not filming the matches...

and that's pretty much it. That's way too much pressure on me. Besides, I would like someone with a better capture device and editing program to film it.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 74 queries.

anything