Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Brawl Tourney.  (Read 19307 times)

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: Brawl Tourney.
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2008, 12:58:38 am »
  • The Mike
I don't see why people should have to "call" characters... I mean really... your name is on top of them in battle so you wont get confused. lol
Yeah, that's true. We should be able to be whoever we want. Then again, there aren't many playing and I can only see a couple people using the same character.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2008, 01:01:08 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I don't see why people should have to "call" characters... I mean really... your name is on top of them in battle so you wont get confused. lol
Well i did that only because I don't want someone else using my color..I'd also not want someone else to use Lucas...but i have a feeling luigi probably will but w/e.

Regulus has a better bracket system that he set up that he showed me, but I will let him show you as this is all his idea.

This one?

Also if everyone would be so kind as to check my first post, and message me all the info i don't have for you. Thanks.
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2008, 02:33:42 am »
I bet some of those friendcodes for that list are somewhere on this forum, probably in the Gaming and Entertainment sections.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2008, 03:03:48 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
I bet some of those friendcodes for that list are somewhere on this forum, probably in the Gaming and Entertainment sections.

You can check there and on the Wiki

Edit: http://www.zfgc.com/wiki/index.php?title=ZFGC_Friend_Codes#Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 03:05:34 am by CrystalAngel04 »
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2008, 03:21:00 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Lets get someone who can feed video out of the television and record it or something to film these and is committed to filming them. I don't have the technology.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2008, 08:14:44 am »
add me to yer list lawl
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2008, 08:42:01 am »
w00t, minimum effective number acquired. Sixteen entries is like a milestone of something. The tournament should be good now.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2008, 02:27:23 pm »
  • The Mike
Well, from what I know, here are the stages that are legal, counterpick, and banned from tournaments.

LEGAL
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Yoshi's Island
- Lylat Cruise
- Smashville
- Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

COUNTERPICK
- Delfino Plaza
- Luigi's Mansion
- Mushroomy Kingdom (Above/Under)
- Mario Circuit
- Bridge of Eldin
- Pirate Ship
- Frigate Orpheon
- Halberd
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Port Town Aero Dive
- Castle Siege
- Summit
- Skyworld
- Hanenbow
- Shadow Moses Island
- Green Hill Zone
- Yoshi's Island (Melee)
- Jungle Japes (Melee)
- Onett (Melee)
- Corneria (Melee)
- Rainbow Cruise (Melee)
- Green Greens (Melee)
- Brinstar (Melee)

BANNED
- Rumble Falls
- Norfair
- Spear Pillar
- WarioWare, Inc.
- Distant Planet
- New Pork City
- 75m
- Mario Bros.
- Flat Zone 2
- Pictochat
- Temple (Melee)
- Big Blue (Melee)

I found these out on Brawl Central. I don't know if we are going by real tourney rules but I think we should not play on banned stages listed above. Legal stages are fine. Counterpick are fine as well but I think Legal stages can be picked over counterpick stages easily or something like that.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2008, 04:10:52 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Hammer Bro Mike....i could care less what is legal or not this tourney is random stages, items on high. It's not going to be one of those gay tourneys with no items and final destination only.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2008, 04:46:06 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
I played in a tournament once at my university with the Legal/Illegal rules + Random Scenario with certain items and it sucked ass... If it weren't for the fact you were limited by character dependant on the scenario I would have owned some serious male ass... So I agree with Regulus's decision in random stages but maybe items on medium? *shrugs*

@Regulus
My Brawl Code is in my signature. Username is CANGL and Character is normal Lucario
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2008, 04:49:21 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I played in a tournament once at my university with the Legal/Illegal rules + Random Scenario with certain items and it sucked ass... If it weren't for the fact you were limited by character dependant on the scenario I would have owned some serious male ass... So I agree with Regulus's decision in random stages but maybe items on medium? *shrugs*

@Regulus
My Brawl Code is in my signature. Username is CANGL and Character is normal Lucario
Well I'll put up a poll on it.

also i added your info.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2008, 04:52:55 pm »
No items, seriously.

don't you actually want a fair fight?

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2008, 04:59:55 pm »
  • The Mike
No items, seriously.

don't you actually want a fair fight?
There should be no items. The only item I'd want on is Smash Balls on low.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2008, 05:01:39 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I'd rather it be fun than fair. Items will be on no matter what if you really want it as fair as possible then they'd be on low but there still will be items.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2008, 05:05:58 pm »
  • The Mike
Back to the stages, we shouldn't play on the banned stages. We are able to camp on the big ones like Temple and New Pork City which will make the brawls take too long and other stages like Flat Zone 2 and Norfair have too many obstacles. I'd rather go with the Legal and Counterpick stages, not the banned ones.

• Zelda Eternity

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2008, 05:56:36 pm »
I'd rather it be fun than fair. Items will be on no matter what if you really want it as fair as possible then they'd be on low but there still will be items.

There's little point in having a tourney if you're not going to make it fair. then it wouldn't really be tourney but zfgc fun timey.

If you're playing to find out who's the best on ZFGC, then it shouldn't be a game of "who can throw the most pokeballs"
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2008, 05:59:17 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

There's little point in having a tourney if you're not going to make it fair. then it wouldn't really be tourney but zfgc fun timey.

If you're playing to find out who's the best on ZFGC, then it shouldn't be a game of "who can throw the most pokeballs"
Fine no items but it will be random stages. It's not going to be one of those gay tourneys where all the fun is taken out for the sake of fairness.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2008, 06:45:53 pm »

Fine no items but it will be random stages. It's not going to be one of those gay tourneys where all the fun is taken out for the sake of fairness.

If we were playing for fun we wouldn't be having a tourney.
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2008, 06:51:59 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

Fine no items and no banned stages...that's as far as I'm going.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2008, 07:24:35 pm »
  • The Mike

Fine no items and no banned stages...that's as far as I'm going.
That sounds fine to me.

Now onto the brawls. I think should have best 3 out of 5 matches. Will the matches be stock matches? If so, have many lives?

EDIT: I think we should have 3-5 stock matches.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 07:34:38 pm by Hammer Bro. Mike »

• Zelda Eternity
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 77 queries.