Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Where In The World is Carmen Spamiago?  (Read 29424 times)

Re: Where In The World is Carmen Spamiago?
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2008, 03:12:50 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Anyway, personally, I'm not too bummed about the disappearance of Spam. I mean, I would like an explanation seeing as it was here one day and gone the next, but that's out of curiosity. Spam was really pretty stupid.

Source, exactly what I was thinking man. Love you.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 03:17:32 am »
I am not bummed that much over it either, but it still stands to reason that changes deserve a relevant Announcement.  Assuming that the decision was taken to remove it, an Announcement could have been prepared ahead of time and posted after the change happened.  Unless the reason for no such action was to gauge reaction, then I find what I am saying appropriate.  The reason I made this post is because no one in this topic will see it.
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 03:21:11 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
I am not bummed that much over it either, but it still stands to reason that changes deserve a relevant Announcement.  Assuming that the decision was taken to remove it, an Announcement could have been prepared ahead of time and posted after the change happened.  Unless the reason for no such action was to gauge reaction, then I find what I am saying appropriate.  The reason I made this post is because no one in this topic will see it.

I see it, and I've asked and the only response I get is "No Comment" everytime ;D
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 03:26:48 am »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
I see it, and I've asked and the only response I get is "No Comment" everytime ;D
...There is also an inactive admin named Jon.  I asked about him once.  Didn't receive a response.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 03:28:08 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
When i asked for it to be removed:
a) They accidentally got rid of everyone's permission to enter it.
or b) They randomly decided to get rid off it because i wanted out.
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 03:30:45 am »
I feel the same way, trelantana. The Spam forum is my outlet that keeps me from going insane. I'm already starting to lose my mind without it. >_<
If that's what keeps you sane...just leave then.

The Spam forum was pretty much a waste as it was full of daily !@#$% that's albeit funnier than most junk 4Chan pumps out...it's still depressing how it lacks humour. Also it seems after i asked for myself to be removed....everyone was removed.

Regulus: 1
Spam-!@#$%:0

Grow up. God damn it, grow up. You are not a mature adult because you do not like Spam. Cut the pretentious, holier-than-thou attitude, or you will be banned. I hate to say !@#$% like that because it makes me look like a tool, but we can't tolerate behavior like this when we're trying to build a stronger community. You saying things like this makes me !@#$% sick to my stomach as a moderator and as a staff member, as I'm here to try and help, not tear things down like you seem so totally hell-bent on doing.

You are no better than anyone on 4chan (and also, a lot of 4chan is actually pretty civil...you just visit /b/, apparently.) You are no better than anyone who posted in Spam. You are no better than anyone on this forum, and if you ask me, if you keep making !@#$% STUPID posts like this, you're worse. Work on your social skills or get out.

I'm not kidding.
I love you for real, well, I agree with everything you mentioned it in a wrong way but anyways, I am wondering why there wasn't an earlier answer from the staff, but your answer is enough, frankly the Spam board has always been a waste of space, if you can't live without spam then you should simply leave, people will never remember spammers.
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 03:32:30 am »
  • Super Hero Time!

God damn, it has nothing to do with you -.- Why do you keep insisting that it does.
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 03:34:46 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

God damn, it has nothing to do with you -.- Why do you keep insisting that it does.
I'm not saying it has anything to do with me. I'm just saying. It's probably a coincidence.
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 03:35:00 am »
Jon is not an administrator of here to manage here; his function as outlined actually in a Spam topic once that went by "lol admins" or something said he was just someone who helps Andrew make decisions from an outside perspective, a healthy voice to have.  

When you asked for yours to be removed Regulus, your usergroup was changed.  Permission to the board was determined by being in the "Member" group which you are no longer apart of and yet others who had used the Spam board still are.  Potential Answer A is not plausible, and Potential Answer B would only be a contributing factor and not a main one.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2008, 03:35:13 am »
  • b e p i s
I feel the same way, trelantana. The Spam forum is my outlet that keeps me from going insane. I'm already starting to lose my mind without it. >_<

The Spam forum was pretty much a waste as it was full of daily !@#$% that's albeit funnier than most junk 4Chan pumps out...it's still depressing how it lacks humour. Also it seems after i asked for myself to be removed....everyone was removed.

Grow up. God damn it, grow up. You are not a mature adult because you do not like Spam. Cut the pretentious, holier-than-thou attitude, or you will be banned. I hate to say !@#$% like that because it makes me look like a tool, but we can't tolerate behavior like this when we're trying to build a stronger community. You saying things like this makes me !@#$% sick to my stomach as a moderator and as a staff member, as I'm here to try and help, not tear things down like you seem so totally hell-bent on doing.

You are no better than anyone on 4chan (and also, a lot of 4chan is actually pretty civil...you just visit /b/, apparently.) You are no better than anyone who posted in Spam. You are no better than anyone on this forum, and if you ask me, if you keep making !@#$% STUPID posts like this, you're worse. Work on your social skills or get out.

I'm not kidding.
I love you for real, well, I agree with everything you mentioned it in a wrong way but anyways, I am wondering why there wasn't an earlier answer from the staff, but your answer is enough, frankly the Spam board has always been a waste of space, if you can't live without spam then you should simply leave, people will never remember spammers.

It's not an answer. It's a warning to Regulus that he needs to shape up.

Like the rest of the staff, my answer towards the actual removal is and will remain no comment.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2008, 03:38:16 am »
You guys need to settle the hell down.  Geez.

I am about to lock this topic.  It's not only the bickering back and forth, but most every reply is not even about the question.

Since, we give you "no comment" replies, then your questions are answered.
Hence you don't need to discuss Where is SPAM? or how much you hate it and still post there anyways.

Enough.  LOCKED.

If another MOD or ADMIN wants this open, go ahead.  I will not come back to this thread, though since it is nothing but arguing and pointless posts.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2008, 04:17:37 am »
I think it is only fair that we allow this discussion to continue.  No rules have been broken and all of us have the right to give our opinions, especially in regards to something that effects us all in some way.  With that in mind I'm going to respectfully unlock this.  Please keep your posts civil and on-topic.  Thank you.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2008, 04:22:25 am »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?
I think it is only fair that we allow this discussion to continue.  No rules have been broken and all of us have the right to give our opinions, especially in regards to something that effects us all in some way.  With that in mind I'm going to respectfully unlock this.  Please keep your posts civil and on-topic.  Thank you.
Yea I do think locking it was a bit extreme, it seemed to me it was locked out of annoyance.

But the fact that spam is gone is a bit sad and im also agitated, but I'm sure there was reason. Now am I extremely pissed its not there: no, but It was something you could just do whatever at...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 04:26:52 am by Torak »
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2008, 04:29:09 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
wait, why is it gone?
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2008, 04:31:27 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
wait, why is it gone?
You're not gonna get a direct answer. They're just gonna say "no comment".

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2008, 04:35:16 am »

I'm not kidding.

THIS. GOD I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2008, 04:39:48 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.

I'm not kidding.

THIS. GOD I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

We can all express out love for Knivu later, and some of us sooner than others. *sprays on cologne*

But in all seriousness, I want a straight answer as to why it was removed. None of this "no comment" !@#$% that Regulus is referring to. (I know I'm taking a chance in listening to him, but !@#$% it.)
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2008, 04:41:32 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

:o you didn't unlock this, I did lol *points at staff boards* lol

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2008, 04:45:07 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
I agree. Secrets are for !@#$%; unless it very personal, or a serious crime.

News
People with access to staff boards, read this before posting anything, thank you;

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=29623.new#new
Discuss this message.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2008, 05:11:23 am »

News
People with access to staff boards, read this before posting anything, thank you;

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=29623.new#new
Discuss this message.

Those of us that have access to the staff board had to read that topic before posting.  What's there to discuss?  :P

On a more serious note, patience is a virtue.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.306 seconds with 74 queries.

anything