Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] MC animations for the community  (Read 6694 times)

Re: [Request] MC animations for the community.[U...
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 11:25:35 am »
--
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 03:37:47 pm by Venyux »
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 09:27:58 pm »
Neat.  Oh, and I fixed up the animations for the Keaton and Keaton Alternate Walking.  I have the head turning for up and down directions on both the default and alternate done, but I will release those once I get left and right done.  Anyway:

Keaton Walking:

Keaton Alternate Walking:

(When I previously released this, the dagger on the normal Keaton had an outline, and it was not supposed to; blame the other ripper, these new animations I assembled myself, lol)
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 08:07:27 pm »
Update: I still have to get the charging images sorted for both the Keaton and the Keaton Alternate, but I did get the head-turning for both done.

Keaton:

Keaton Alternate:

Edit: I also provided in the Graphics section on the site a file containing the 16 animations of the spear Moblin and the alternate spear Moblin; the Keaton and Keaton alternate file will be provided once the charge sprites for the Keaton and Keaton alternate are done (there are 8 of them, basically I have to assemble 3, reverse 1, and then copy and swap the palettes).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 09:06:21 pm by 4Sword »
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 09:41:35 pm »
  • The devil in the mirror.
Update - I finished the alternative version of the Moblin (even had to fix a problem with his knees).  I noticed that the foot on the charge left and right seemed odd, but that is because it is otherwise covered up by and cloud of dust effect.  Anyway:

Moblin Alternate

Walking:

Charging:

Edit: Oh, and all of which has been uploaded to the Gallery for the hell of it. 

Is it just me, or does the sword(pole? whatever) look strange in the "walking up" animation?

Anyway, they all look good 4Sword ;)
Working on my Masters Degree in Computer Science.
Hey look, Zelda Coop....later.
Proud user of C++ for 9 years, and counting!
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 09:47:55 pm »
I think you are right.  The up sprite for walking up is messed up now; I just looked into the actual game and it shouldn't wobble like that.  The fault lies with the original ripper as they did a shitty job; oddly, for the most part they were correct, but they messed up in the little places, I had to edit the walking down sprites, for example, so that the chest was not as tall as it was when standing and not stepping out (I made sure my edit was correct with how the game was too).

Anyway, thanks, I will fix that.  It should not be that hard actually, I probably just have to change one frame on both of them.

Edit: Holy !@#$%, the original ripper sucks balls.  He left out the stopping and snorting of their noses.  Not only that, but when the Moblins are actually walking, they are not supposed to have a real standing image frame, but it is more like a leaning.  Meh, I might take down my Moblin resource then and replace it with the Keaton one that I ripped myself; of course though, getting the charging on that is all I have to do. 

Edit2: Yeah, I might as well take it down, I will re-rip everything myself so that I can ensure a better quality.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 10:04:34 pm by 4Sword »
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2008, 06:18:04 am »
Alright, I have another update.  I need your help though.  If you see any faults in the following, then tell me.  I looked into the charge down animations ripped from the actual game and I only saw two frames (the foot is covered up by the dagger anyway when drawn).  So, here it is:

Keaton Charge:

Keaton Alternate Charge:

(Also, I was a little lazy with the animation speed, but I believe all of them to be the correct animations.  But yeah, I think I am finally done with the Keaton sprites)

Edit: I also uploaded the Keaton file to the Resources on the site as I am pretty confident that it is alright.

Edit2: I also took all of the NPCs that Tokos and I put together, put them all in a file, and uploaded that to the Graphics section in the Resources.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:37:55 am by 4Sword »
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 12:38:47 am »
This is not an update, but it is a question for anyone who is interested.  Besides what I have already put up and the Moblin that I am working on reripping (along with the bow and arrow ones), is there anything that you guys would want in particular?  I was thinking about ripping the Dark Nut, but meh, what do you guys need?  How can I help you?

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 09:08:27 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Do the dark nut.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 09:14:37 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Dark Nut should be done.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 09:25:14 am »
Alright, right now I have the raw images for swiping the sword in all directions and moving in all directions; I need to get charging in all directions, probably some shield reaction, the frames from when it gets stunned and shakes it off, the sword thrust with the wind swirl, and then do a manual palette swap so that I get it for both the red one and the black one (I am ripping it from the rooms before you fight Vaati where there are two red and a black one; I kill two and then rip, by palette swapping, it doesn't matter which one is the last to live).

I'll have something done in the following week; maybe about eight animations every two days (all directions and palette swap duplicates).  Meh.
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2008, 06:15:30 am »
Smallest update ever.  Anyway, I was trying to rip the Darknut and it is a little confusing in that you have to be sure of where it starts and stops from one action to the next.  You can kind of see it by how the sword is positioned.  I only ripped one so far (yeah, that is why I shouldn't make promises lol, but I was working on my Pokemon game, so that is my excuse).  Here is the sword "poke" or whatever with the black Darknut.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 56 queries.

anything