Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Requesting creative drawers/writers  (Read 1058 times)

Requesting creative drawers/writers
« on: October 22, 2008, 03:27:19 am »
Well, I have been working on a game since July or August, at first I started doing random sprites, but now I really want to complete it, currently they are enough graphics for a small test demo, but no engine has been done since I want to finish the graphics first and later start coding or get a coder.

The only problem I have is that I have tons of problems getting some enemies design, I have some boss ideas but for enemies design or as far as the story goes nothing has been decided, I am just adding whatever pop into my head.

Hmm the game so far is a 2d Sidescroller, it has some inspiration in many sidescrolling games such as Kirby, Cavestory, Metroid, Kid Icarus,Metal Slug etc.. the user may be able to explore the game as in Metroid but be able to have a different arsenals depending on powerups like in MetalSLug and in Cavestory, and the graphics have a Kirby touch into it.

The job of the Drawers will be:
- Critique the spritings and anything in general
- Do some enemies Concept
- Do some NPCS concept
- do any enviroment concept.

The job of the Creative writer will be:
- Complete the story in general
- give some cool ideas that might be used
- Critique the spriting or the Drawers ideas.
- Give ideas in general.

Anyone is allowed to join though, there will be no datelines for any drawing but the faster I get some ideas the faster we will finish the game. Please send me a PM in here or just add me to your msn: mfd_123@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 36 queries.