Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda : Waves of Time [recruitment]  (Read 1037 times)

Kirbylore

The Legend of Zelda : Waves of Time [recruitment...
« on: December 26, 2008, 08:53:46 pm »

Hey all! Some of you (not really) maybe have noticed my thread in Ideas and Concepts, but I realised there was a recruitment forum! Look at that! So anyways, I have a story, a title, and a basic concpet of a game, but I soon realised that I'm no good at programing or anything like that! So anyways, I'm looking for a team with the works. As many people as I can get with as much experiance as possible. I promise I won't let you down! ;) I really want this thing to get in gear and start working again!
   Here's the beggining of the story posted on the concepts section under projects:

Link and Tetra travel across the Great Sea in search of a new land. One night, they crash upon some rocks and shipwreck near a small island. A couple pirates on the island ask for Link's help when he wakes, and Link goes to recover some treasure that a monster stole on a different island. After Link recovers the treasure, the pirates and Link begin to sail back to the island, when an abnormally large wave capsizes their ship.
    (the one from Twilight Princess) Link is having a couple drinks with Ilia at Telma�s bar, and somebody comes and tells the guards that there is something going on at the lake. Link follows the guards to find a pirate ship crashed in the middle of Lake Hylia. Link explores it to find a few pirates talking about a small kid that they lost when they crashed. Link goes looking for the kid, and he finds him being held in a cave by a huge monster. Link kills the monster and saves the kid. They find out that they look very simmilar, and head back to the ship. The story begins (that was completing the first dungeon btw) In the cave (toon) link found the pirates treasure, the stone statue, Gannon awakens and finds a pool in the cave. He enters, and finds himself in another world (Twilight Princess world). Gannon, thinking that he's revived the lost Hyrule goes to Gerudo desert, where he finds the other Gannon (TP) and awakens him. The godesses talk to the two Links (that are now a team) and tell them that if the Gannon's rage continues, they will have to flood the land of (TP) Hyrule. They also tell them that they need to close the portals between the worlds (the Waves of Time) by entering the pools. Link and (toon) Link travel between both worlds closing the waves of Time. The Gannons try and stop them with hideous monsters and beasts. This is a working storyline, and that was a very brief summary of action. There's going to be quite a bit of things going on in inbetween, but that's pretty much the gist of it.

Again, please consider joining my team, I promise if we get enough people to actually get this thing made, it'll be fantastic! (well, I'd hope so). Please help me out! Thanks!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 34 queries.

anything