Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 1856 times)

I need help...
« on: March 17, 2009, 10:28:26 pm »
No not that sort of help...though actually...hmm

ANYWAYS
I need website help, I want to make a site for my sports videos and pictures, butttt I'm !@#$% when it comes to design, I'm pretty confident I could drawn one up and code it, thats no the problem, imagination is. I want a 'drawn' sort of look to it but I can never draw up a good looking and easy to use sketch. Anyone willing to help and throw in a few ideas of what they'd like to see on a sports site?

Its more so extreme sports. (If you've ever played any SSX games, thats the sort of artwork I'm on about like; http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d6/SSX_on_Tour.jpg

But yeah, just need some ideas, and if anyones willing layout concepts?

btw, this is here because I really dont want to dingfart about with the board layout, dunno where it would go tight butthole.

Xiphirx

wat
Re: I need help...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 12:29:15 am »
  • Xiphirx

ANYWAYS
I need website help, I want to make a site for my sports videos and pictures, butttt I'm !@#$% when it comes to design, I'm pretty confident I could drawn one up and code it, thats no the problem, imagination is. I want a 'drawn' sort of look to it but I can never draw up a good looking and easy to use sketch. Anyone willing to help and throw in a few ideas of what they'd like to see on a sports site?

Its more so extreme sports. (If you've ever played any SSX games, thats the sort of artwork I'm on about like; http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d6/SSX_on_Tour.jpg

btw, this is here because I really dont want to dingfart about with the board layout, dunno where it would go tight butthole.

Sounds fun.

I might be able to make a quick one. It's always cool to try new styles.

EDIT: Damn this is hard, everything I make looks non SSX-ish :(
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 01:22:30 am by Xiphirx »
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 03:46:51 pm »

ANYWAYS

Sounds fun.

I might be able to make a quick one. It's always cool to try new styles.

EDIT: Damn this is hard, everything I make looks non SSX-ish :(
hmm well I'd like it to be like SSX but not too like it if you know what I mean? A new style sort of thing?

This is the part I hate about webdesign :(

As a note this was my second idea for a layout;
http://jpdguzman.deviantart.com/art/G-Travel-Website-3-108720920
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:23:04 pm by bertfallen »
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 05:14:09 pm »
OKAY THEN. Completely scrap that idea.

Anyone got any ideas they'd like to share? Basically my websites gonna be sort of like a personal blog, only also heavily orientated around my favourite sports... HELP :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 42 queries.

anything