Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestion: Hold mod apps  (Read 16809 times)

Limey

Re: Suggestion: Hold mod apps
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2006, 12:28:42 am »
Well, you could always apply, we'd just ignore you :P.

Funniest think i've read all day XD XD

Busternaut

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2006, 12:30:21 am »
Maybe we might eventually need some local ones.

And i should be the first
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2006, 12:46:22 am »
  • Huzzowee!
That depends on which section and whether or not there are better candidates than you. And until then, I'd maybe shape up the attitude if I were you. I've gotten anonymous complaints about you and a couple of others being somewhat negative and anti-staff. Attitude is an important quality :D.

Be happy!
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

Busternaut

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2006, 12:50:53 am »
That depends on which section and whether or not there are better candidates than you. And until then, I'd maybe shape up the attitude if I were you. I've gotten anonymous complaints about you and a couple of others being somewhat negative and anti-staff. Attitude is an important quality :D.

Be happy!
How am i negative?
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2006, 12:55:31 am »
  • Huzzowee!
I haven't seen it myself, I just figured you'd know. Maybe try posting everything with a :D from now on? :D
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

Limey

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2006, 12:55:40 am »

Be happy!
How am i negative?

Well, for example, you and lunar would get into arguments.  Thats not exactly the best tactic at getting a mod position ;)
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2006, 12:56:15 am »
  • Credits to BaB
I don't know if you are negative but grammar is definitely a factor towards moddership. Look at Alex's posts, they're all very well constructed and no errors whatsoever (at least I haven't seen any!). That implies the "i" instead of "I".

Otherwise I haven't seen anything negative from you aside the fact that you were a bit spammy sometimes.

Lastly, local mods aren't needed as of now, G-Mods are doing a great job!

FISSURE

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2006, 01:48:43 am »
And here the drama continues.
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2006, 02:12:00 am »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%

Spam Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Moderators
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2006, 02:14:02 am »

Spam Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Moderators
lmfao.
I think our mod team is great the way it is, but I would nominate Walwu if we needed another mod.
WALWU FTW.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2006, 09:51:51 am »
Hmm, well I never mind members acting like a mod. I mean, that encourages them to also keep to the rules and such. When we are not around members can point others members to the rules. I dont know what the other mods think about this but I say it works faster than reporting posts (which has been done by several people already, very nice)

Limey

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2006, 11:38:41 am »
Hmm, well I never mind members acting like a mod. I mean, that encourages them to also keep to the rules and such. When we are not around members can point others members to the rules. I dont know what the other mods think about this but I say it works faster than reporting posts (which has been done by several people already, very nice)
I'm fine with it as long as they don't start really trying to enforce the rules.  Its fine if they *remind* people of rules, for example: Tell them not to flame or spam.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 58 queries.

anything