Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Recruiting] Advanced Spriter and Advanced GML Programmer  (Read 1526 times)

[Recruiting] Advanced Spriter and Advanced GML P...
« on: November 25, 2009, 02:32:20 am »
  • Pichuscute
As the title says....

I'm looking for a spriter who would be willing to sprite an original style for a futuristic RPG game. This means characters, menus, tiles, animations, etc. Putting all this on one person would be crazy, though, so long as the style isn't extremely complicated, I should be able to help with animations and some simple edits. I'm just an extremely slow spriter. I'm hoping for a unique style, but I understand it's hard to do and alot to ask considering I am not paying (unless we sell the game, in which case, the money is shared equally between everyone on the team).

Second, I'm looking for an advanced GML programmer, specifically to help me with our battle engine, which is too complex for the programmer I have at the moment and for myself.

Now, for an explanation of the battle system. You will be drawing lines, shapes, etc. such as something you would do on a NDS game, but with the mouse to strategically dismember (like Dead Space, although I haven't actually played it) the enemies. This would mean that you would have to make a gesture recognition engine that recognizes the shapes and lines without making the player frustrated and then be able to check collisions of the shape or line to see what body part it hit on the enemy. Pretty advanced, I think. If the game is sold, this programmer would get payed equally like the spriter, of course.

If you are interested, please contact me.

(In case your wondering what I'm doing then, I will be doing the story, planning/designing/mapping, limited programming and spriting, and an original soundtrack.)

EDIT: Nevermind, this can be closed or whatever. I've found a decent team for now, I think.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 05:03:22 am by pichuscute »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 36 queries.

anything