Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recruiting: Coder and Custom Tile Set maker.  (Read 2297 times)

Dark-Hylian

Silence
Recruiting: Coder and Custom Tile Set maker.
« on: January 17, 2010, 04:11:41 pm »
I'm putting together a "team" for my Zelda Fan Game, Twilight's Edge. Currently, it's just me and Miragos, which is hard on the both of us. What I/we need is someone fairly proficient in the Game Maker 8 style of coding, and someone who can create custom tile sets in the Minish Cap Style.

As for coding, depending on your abilities and my own, we may create a new engine, but if not, then we will use the ZFGC's Community Minish Cap Engine. I have a list of things needed, and no idea how to get them together, or how best to code them, so a GM8 coder would be amazingly helpful. Game Maker 7 knowledge would suffice as well.

And for the Tile Set maker, I will show you designs and everything that I have for said areas, about half of which are already up on my site. In the end, we will be using a different palette, and I've discussed this with Miragos already, but for the most part, the tiles (Excluding NPCs, Trees, etc) will be the same as normal MC tiles.

For any questions, more info, or a want to join, you can post here, PM me, e-mail me, or join up at my website. If you have any other skills, and would like a position, come and ask, and I'll see if we can find a place for you.

• Dawning Hour
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 39 queries.