Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: {Ad} Free Dev Blogs [Subdomain-based]  (Read 1809 times)

{Ad} Free Dev Blogs [Subdomain-based]
« on: February 27, 2010, 05:26:53 am »
  • Minalien
For anybody who is interested, I'm offering free hosting for development blogs. (ex: legendofsnooze.minalien.com)

I'll set you up with a WordPress blog, and I'll help get you started with running things, if you need help. I'll give you a gig of space, up to five FTP accounts, and up to five @yoursubdomain.minalien.com emails, depending on what you need/want.

The only real requirements I have are that you show me that the game is feasible, that you/your team can manage it, that you are somewhat regular with your development updates, and that you have some form of link to my devblog. I'd prefer a minimum of at least a weekly progress wrap-up on Fridays or Saturdays, but if you post more often than that, I won't have any issues with it. Not really going to be monitoring your bandwidth use, unless it begins to be a problem, in which case I'll probably just up the bandwidth on my reseller account.

On that note, if you have a domain, or feel like ordering one, I am offering free hosting, as well. I'll give you a similar setup to the subdomain hosting, but without limiting your FTP/email accounts (and your email accounts will be able to be @yourdomain.com, obviously), and giving you access to cPanel, phpMyAdmin, etc.

Anyway, yeah, if you're interested in getting set up with hosting (subdomain or domain), send me a PM. Any questions/comments, please ask/speak here, so that others can get the answers (if they're not private concerns).

--Edit
I'm also in the process of setting up a main Minalien.com forum, and will set you up with a board/mod privs on that board. I kind of want to create a bit of a development social network. Gonna be working on adding some other features to WP and IP.Board 3 through mods (such as Microblogging for users, and other "social site" things).
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 05:29:30 am by MiNalien »
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.399 seconds with 36 queries.

anything