Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Death of ZFGC  (Read 15029 times)

Lunar

Former King
Re: Death of ZFGC
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 05:14:48 am »
  • Video Games
It only bothers me when people who complain about the state of the forum aren't doing anything to make it better; examples of how to do that would be to post in project/resource topics or to make your own. And yeah, I know I haven't posted some code stuff in a while I too have been busy but really if anyone wants to help make this place better then be proactive and be the change you want to see in this place.

I'm learning GML at the moment. I am also thinking of learning how to compose music for games. Along with that, I am a fairly decent pixel artist at times. As soon as I can contribute useful content to the site, I will.
sup
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 05:26:03 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
I'll start going all over the web (especially DA) and try to get more members. (for a cost, see below). meanwhile why dont a couple of you programmers started making engines/workin on tem. I'll get my old graphics project going again. IF neik (since ur the boss now) allows Zeemo71 and hikolol35 back on the forum (there friends of mine on DA and they would really love to come back) but i have my way around DA and maybe KnowKname would want to come on, i'll ask him

Wait...wat?

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 06:51:10 am »
I'll start going all over the web (especially DA) and try to get more members. (for a cost, see below). meanwhile why dont a couple of you programmers started making engines/workin on tem. I'll get my old graphics project going again. IF neik (since ur the boss now) allows Zeemo71 and hikolol35 back on the forum (there friends of mine on DA and they would really love to come back) but i have my way around DA and maybe KnowKname would want to come on, i'll ask him

Wait...wat?
Yeah, I had the same reaction. Since when am I the boss? The only thing I am doing is work on the MCS Engine.

You should put your life first, especially if any code I sent your way earlier is giving you a headache due to its complexity and/or redundancy.
Heh, your code was the easiest of things to do. Try to get OpenNI to work with Qt, when you know very little about the both of them.
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 07:10:11 am »
W00t another drama topic. We can do it guys,

Save ZFGC 2011!

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2011, 07:12:15 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Fissure, ilu.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Lunar

Former King
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2011, 07:16:05 am »
  • Video Games
Let's just lie down and accept it. That is a much better idea, right?
sup
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2011, 07:20:15 am »
Fissure, ilu.

ilu2 MG :D :D

Let's just lie down and accept it. That is a much better idea, right?

Pretty much my dawg. Heck, i made my own Save ZFGC topic awhile back, but i eventually forgot about it, and i'm pretty much too lazy to even try anything to help ZFGC anyway. Bump on a log as they say. I'm sure you guys could help save it :D

Lunar

Former King
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2011, 07:27:08 am »
  • Video Games
It could all be in vain, but I have an optimistic feeling regarding the possible future of ZFGC. That's kind of a big deal for somebody as generally negative and cynical as me.

More than anything it's nostalgia. A longing for the ZFGC that I remember fondly, years ago. We'll never be there again, but you can't blame me for wanting to give it a shot.
sup
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2011, 07:30:43 am »
It could all be in vain, but I have an optimistic feeling regarding the possible future of ZFGC. That's kind of a big deal for somebody as generally negative and cynical as me.

More than anything it's nostalgia. A longing for the ZFGC that I remember fondly, years ago. We'll never be there again, but you can't blame me for wanting to give it a shot.

Hit me with your best shot, Fire Awayyyyyyyy
If you want something, you gotta try and get it, No harm in trying to revive ZFGC.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 52 queries.