Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Zora , Goron Link and any MM map sprites for the RPGmaker  (Read 4903 times)

Need Zora , Goron Link and any MM map sprites fo...
« on: July 31, 2011, 02:37:30 pm »
Hi everyone, i need Zelda MM sprites like Goron and Zora Link (I alway have God Link and Deku Link) in this style: http://www.spriters-resource.com/custom_edited/zelda/sheet/17327
Re: Need Zora , Goron Link and any MM map sprite...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 10:37:25 pm »
  • It's just Max.
You use that style stuff for rpg maker? No wonder they call you Crazymugen.

I've done a little bit of Majora's Mask stuff Minish Cap style, which is a lot more conducive to RPG Maker. If you could use that, let me know. Just out of curiosity, what are you doing involving RPG Maker and sprites like the example you gave?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 07:27:02 am »
You use that style stuff for rpg maker? No wonder they call you Crazymugen.

I've done a little bit of Majora's Mask stuff Minish Cap style, which is a lot more conducive to RPG Maker. If you could use that, let me know. Just out of curiosity, what are you doing involving RPG Maker and sprites like the example you gave?

With this exemplar i make Battleanimations (for battles like Final Fantasy) and for that i need Goron and Zora Link Battleanimations.   XD
No i dont need any Minishcap-style Chips i have all of it :D
except anyone have the sprites for Clocktown :D

of course the sprite dont need to be so much, i only need the Goron Link with fist and roll attack and the zora Link with his attack.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 07:47:52 am by Crazymugen »
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 09:38:10 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Oh yeah, I forgot about battle animations. I've totally abandoned the default battle system so long ago that I forgot it was a thing. I don't work with sprites like that, so I couldn't help you, sorry...

As for clock town, Leduardo has a smashing clock tower, you could talk to him. I've adapted TMC Link's house to become thatched-roof stalls, like are set up in south clock town in MM, and did an astronomer's house.

For some reason I'm just chomping at the bit to share the work I've done. Would you appreciate it?
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 07:55:19 am »
of course, every help is welcome.  XD
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 04:40:25 pm »
  • It's just Max.
I might do some other MM specific tiles later if I find a need to for my game. So far all I've mapped, graphically, is clock town, termina field, and Ikana Canyon. And Ikana is nothing like MM, because i've set it in the past when Ikana was flourishing, so none of the stuff I've done will really fit if you're doing a MM 2D or something. I've been thinking about doing those giant stone mushroom things from the north field, though, but I haven't gotten around to it. If I ever do, though, you are welcome to the sprites, if you'd like.

There's the astronomy tower (lol hogwarts is invading my brain...) and the thatched stalls, though.

OH, but one thing, if you're working with RM2K3 or earlier, these are for RMXP, so they're 32x32. Fortunately, they're at a 16x16 resolution, so all that is necessary to make them rm2k3 sized is to stick 'em in paint and shrink them down to 50%.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 06:22:55 pm »
search for shadowgazer sprites.
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 06:37:12 pm »
I might do some other MM specific tiles later if I find a need to for my game. So far all I've mapped, graphically, is clock town, termina field, and Ikana Canyon. And Ikana is nothing like MM, because i've set it in the past when Ikana was flourishing, so none of the stuff I've done will really fit if you're doing a MM 2D or something. I've been thinking about doing those giant stone mushroom things from the north field, though, but I haven't gotten around to it. If I ever do, though, you are welcome to the sprites, if you'd like.

There's the astronomy tower (lol hogwarts is invading my brain...) and the thatched stalls, though.

OH, but one thing, if you're working with RM2K3 or earlier, these are for RMXP, so they're 32x32. Fortunately, they're at a 16x16 resolution, so all that is necessary to make them rm2k3 sized is to stick 'em in paint and shrink them down to 50%.

Thx! For the beginning is that ok!
yes i use rpg2k3 and yes it will be like a MM 2D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 50 queries.