Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for 3D Artist  (Read 2987 times)

Looking for 3D Artist
« on: December 12, 2011, 02:57:23 am »
  • Minalien
I've grown tired of working on two-dimensional sample projects as of late, so I'm looking for somebody who can do some basic 3D modeling, texturing, and animation to work alongside me in coming up with some sample and test work. Specifically, I'm messing around with Unity on top of my D3D 10/11 and OpenGL study.

I'm not expecting somebody who can produce AAA work at a moment's notice, mostly just searching for somebody with passable 3D skill (my own abilities are quite limited, to be honest. Anything with an organic form eludes me, as does anything with moving parts). Preferably, I'd like to work with somebody who is getting used to 3D art (I don't like to feel that I'm begging for art) and wants to eventually work to projects for sale. I don't have any solid projects in mind at the moment, I'd like to hash them out with whoever is willing to work with me.

The only real requirements I have are that you present yourself maturely and be willing to contribute to the design of the test projects. If you're interested in this, let me know either here, over messenger (MSN uses my email address, or Skype as Mina.kun), or by email (minalien [at] gmail). I'm working on a couple small, primitive-based projects so that I can show something of my current ability within Unity, but I'd prefer that somebody approaching me to work with this be able to show something of his/her abilities.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 36 queries.

anything