Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda Shattered Dimensions  (Read 9677 times)

Re: [Demo] The Legend of Zelda: Shattered Dimen...
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 02:46:09 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
Hm...  That is strange.  I would not think that it would lag, having the veiw as small as it is,  That and everything outside the view is already being deactivated.  Has anybody else been experiencing lag with it as well?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 05:39:34 pm by Aero88 »
Re: [Demo Working Menu] The Legend of Zelda: Sh...
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 05:59:13 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
I had a little time to kill so I decided to update the Lens of Truth.  In most ZFGs I have seen the Lens of Truth reveals everything in the view.  In the Original OOT however, you might recall that only the portion of objects that are seen through the center of the screen (where the lens actually is) is made visible, or invisible as the case might be.  So having played around with surfaces for a bit I managed to recreate that effect.

So now when you use the Lens of Truth the view portion of the lens starts in the middle of the screen and then you can press your up,down,left,right keys to scan the room for secrets.  As you can see in the screen shot the secret passage at the bottom of the screen is slightly faded out because that is where the edge of the lens was when I took the snap shot.  It took a bit of work to get it working, but I am pretty happy with it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 38 queries.