Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Profile Modifications  (Read 4864 times)

More Profile Modifications
« on: July 26, 2012, 08:46:25 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Could whoever was messing with my custom member title stop it, I don't like changing it back, but it irritates me when it's messed with.

The issue was that someone kept replacing the 'I' in Kami with an 'E'.
Re: More Profile Modifications
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 08:52:12 pm »
  • It's the grineer
The curse of ZFGC is back!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 12:13:57 am »
I figured I would post in this topic as I keep getting messed with and my last topic was locked. A few days ago I saw that my profile picture was changed to include the words "I love dicks" at the bottom left of it. Trying to not make too much of it, I simply changed my profile picture back to what it was before. But sometime today or yesterday it was changed back to include the words I mentioned.

This is at least the third time you've altered my profile, and again I ask you to please stop.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 12:40:06 am »
  • It's the grineer
I figured I would post in this topic as I keep getting messed with and my last topic was locked. A few days ago I saw that my profile picture was changed to include the words "I love dicks" at the bottom left of it. Trying to not make too much of it, I simply changed my profile picture back to what it was before. But sometime today or yesterday it was changed back to include the words I mentioned.

This is at least the third time you've altered my profile, and again I ask you to please stop.

Sure, dude, I'd do it... if it was me. A couple of days before happened me that my user was changed (things like "BlazeBigBangBoom", or "BlazeBing"). It was a matter of time until the one who was doing it got tired at my reaction (in this case, no one). So, sorry, I don't know who was.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 01:58:36 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Diminish, it's seemed to have returned, but I thing ignoring ing it and just changing it back will help, I ignored the changes that were made to my profile and returned them to how I want them to be and they eventually stopped since it probably wasn't fun for them anymore.

Lunar

Former King
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 08:21:52 am »
  • Video Games
I got a similar treatment, and I thought it was hilarious.
sup

thestig

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 01:55:51 pm »

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 02:13:05 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 02:40:26 pm »
I understand that trolling me brings you amusement, I am just wanting to be left alone so I can focus on helping those in my coding topics when I log into ZFGC instead of having to check if my profile was changed to make fun of me while I was away.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 03:09:45 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 05:10:57 pm »
My account gets messed with on a consistent basis by the administration, and all I get as a response for asking it to stop is more trolling and spam. Even when I ignore it, it'll just keep continuing. If it were me doing this you'd call it power abuse, but since it's you doing it it suddenly becomes good fun at someone else's expense.

Again, I just ask to please be left alone.

thestig

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 05:17:03 pm »
First, you don't even know who is doing it. I don't know myself who is doing it as of this time but I don't need your points or tips on how to do my job.

Also, "if I were doing it, you'd call it power abuse".. shut up. You have absolutely zero room to talk in this situation, and I will leave it at that so you know to keep your mouth shut in that regard.

Last.

No more crying. This isn't Seriously Serious Business of the Internet Central. Next time an edit contact a staff member via PM or use the contact form and we'll resolve accordingly. I suggest the contact form be the best option. This will be investigated internally. That is all. Topic locked. End of story. END OF LINE. THE TRAIN HAS SAILED.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 59 queries.

anything