Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: But we aren't hosted by lightfyre  (Read 18807 times)

Pyro

Re: But we aren't hosted by lightfyre
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2006, 01:20:17 am »
...LMAO!!!! Your not whining? Okay..then what are these 4 pages of? It took you 4 pages to simply state that? I dont think so...and if you dont like the "fake advertising" there, then start your own forums and stfu, maybe Metal wants to leave it there, maybe he doesnt, but it doesnt matter, hes not focusing on the skins, hes more focused on running the forums, hes not worried about some little picture that no one pays attention to....what are you gonna start to complain about next? the other advertisments? Oh and btw, its not "fake" its old....the sites not up anymore, doesnt mean its fake, it means, ITS NOT UP AND RUNNING...!@#$% your a dumbass..anyways im gonna leave this topic now because im just wasting my time on a dumbass....

gm112

Re: But we aren't hosted by lightfyre
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2006, 01:21:12 am »
i've been at ZFGC for almost a year AND ILL TYPE IN CAPS IF I WANT IT DONT CEASE MY CONTROL IT JUST POINTS OUT CLEARLY YOUR A WHINNING SPAM! my point exacly and im done trying to point out to your dumbass that noboby cares about false advertizement. you just dont get it do you?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 37 queries.