Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: BlazeBigBang's sprite topic  (Read 24534 times)

Re: BlazeBigBang's sprite topic
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2012, 05:40:44 pm »
First of all, great work, my friend!  :) However, I put some of your images in Graphicsgale and I noticed quite a few tiling errors that you might want to fix.

In the first image, I see tiling errors with the floorboards, mat/rug, and the top left bookcase. Im not familiar with the game these tiles come from but I moved the top right bookcase to where I think it should be placed. I could be wrong about that though, but just throwing it out there...

(16x16) grid -

In the second image, I see tiling errors with the floorboards, table, water bucket and again, the bookcases?

(8 x 8 grid) -

You will avoid all these tiling errors if you use something like graphicsgale to make maps/rooms/tiles.
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2012, 09:56:55 pm »
  • It's the grineer
First of all, great work, my friend!  :) However, I put some of your images in Graphicsgale and I noticed quite a few tiling errors that you might want to fix.

In the first image, I see tiling errors with the floorboards, mat/rug, and the top left bookcase. Im not familiar with the game these tiles come from but I moved the top right bookcase to where I think it should be placed. I could be wrong about that though, but just throwing it out there...

(16x16) grid -

In the second image, I see tiling errors with the floorboards, table, water bucket and again, the bookcases?

(8 x 8 grid) -

You will avoid all these tiling errors if you use something like graphicsgale to make maps/rooms/tiles.

Thanks for seeing that! I'll try to fix it as soon as I download graphicsgale,a s I haven't done int yet. The thing is I'm still ysing paint, and I can't use the grid, and if I can, I don't know how  XD
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2012, 10:53:01 pm »
Unfortunately, Paint doesnt have a grid :(
But when you download Graphicsgale, just let me know if you have any trouble using it, because it takes a little while to get the hang of it. You will soon find its just as simple as Microsoft Paint....actually, its MUCH easier and quicker to use if you want to make maps or tiles!
I will be happy to help.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:31:43 pm by Skeme KOS »
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2012, 04:55:38 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
But when you download Graphicsgale, just let me know if you have any trouble using it, because it takes a little while to get the hang of it. You will soon find its just as simple as Microsoft Paint....actually, its MUCH easier and quicker to use if you want to make maps or tiles!
I will be happy to help.

hey man how do you use it?, I just downloaded it.
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2012, 12:30:49 am »
I will be happy to help.

hey man how do you use it?, I just downloaded it.

PM sent.
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2012, 03:44:09 am »
  • It's the grineer
Since I was bored, and I'm on holidays, I decided to return to the good ol' days of spriting. I did Magus from Chrono Trigger and Fierce Deity Link. As always, feedback is always welcome.

I made Link one pixel taller so it actually looked like the Fierce Deity.

And Magus is a custom sprite from Darklink's Gonzo sprite. It's still is a bit fat, and I need to make him a bit thinner. I'll work on that later.
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2012, 10:51:10 am »
  • Just call me Brad
Magus is fine, but something is a little ackward about Ony link, he's jaw looks like it was an octorock mouth sort of thing
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2012, 03:11:36 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Actually, Oni Link doesn't have a mouth, if that's what you're meaning by jaws. And Magus is everything except ok, he's too fat  :P. I must stop feeding that little devil.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 54 queries.

anything