Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Legendary Swords (Update 1/17/07)  (Read 15611 times)

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Re: The Legendary Swords (Revival Maybe?)
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 05:16:06 pm »
There there Linky, he's back now.

Anyway back on topic, great game, Combination of LTTP and MC  erm, good idea just don't push it!
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2006, 05:20:43 pm »
  • Ganondorf want's you to come closer...
But ZFGN has been revived!

http://ttot.zeldadiscussions.com/zfgn/index.php
^That's the new forum ;)

By the way, this game looks just as good as it did before! I hope you will get your original team back on it! :jellytime:
Life is a waste of time,Time is a waste of Life, so lets all go out and get wasted!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2006, 03:24:53 pm »
  • [sic]
Please, please don't mix styles, MC and LTTP look horrible together! I prefer MC and would love to see another MC fangame but i would much prefer you just using LTTP sprites than mixing the two. Aside from that it looks quite nice so far. And, erm, all i can say for the demo is that I hope the mock-ups are more accurate in showing your current achievement for the game. n_n;;
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2006, 03:44:16 pm »
Please, please don't mix styles, MC and LTTP look horrible together! I prefer MC and would love to see another MC fangame but i would much prefer you just using LTTP sprites than mixing the two. Aside from that it looks quite nice so far. And, erm, all i can say for the demo is that I hope the mock-ups are more accurate in showing your current achievement for the game. n_n;;
lttp tiles and MC sprites mix fine, look at FSA
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2006, 04:05:34 pm »
  • [sic]
FSA updated a lot of LTTP graphics and used a lot of filters to make everything fit better with MC style. And I didn't like the mix in FSA, either. LTTP uses over-simplified mostly-solid-dully-colored objects with thick lines to give a cartoon look, whereas MC uses specifically bright, light, often contrasting colors with a smooth look to give it an entirely differntly cartoony look. They're just way to different to work together.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 04:37:14 pm »
O_O! Really O_O!
You're back! OH LORD. That's awesome! :'D And YEY, it's still here. The game, you're still working on it! WOW. Awesome. :D

(Remember, I was a beta-tester. xD)
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 07:28:07 pm »
FSA updated a lot of LTTP graphics and used a lot of filters to make everything fit better with MC style. And I didn't like the mix in FSA, either. LTTP uses over-simplified mostly-solid-dully-colored objects with thick lines to give a cartoon look, whereas MC uses specifically bright, light, often contrasting colors with a smooth look to give it an entirely differntly cartoony look. They're just way to different to work together.
Since when you decided what goes into a fangame O.o, I really like how they look. You should just change Link colours, but still with those MC colours it looks nice.

skynitebreaks

Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Legendary Swords
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 02:04:40 pm »
I hope the coop mode is still here, which was the feature I like a couple years back

Sparks the Echidna

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 12:30:24 am »
I hope the coop mode is still here, which was the feature I like a couple years back
Co-op as in online play? Sorry, but that was a very long time ago back when I was planning on making this an online game. Unless you are talking about the ally system, that feature has been long gone.

skynitebreaks

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2006, 02:35:10 am »
What happen to the ally system!?!??! That was the feature I was looking towards too for playing this game.

Sparks the Echidna

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2006, 03:59:31 am »
What happen to the ally system!?!??! That was the feature I was looking towards too for playing this game.
The ally system will still exist. I just am in the process of redoing it to make it better. Not much will change, mostly just added things or improvements.

skynitebreaks

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2006, 01:52:08 pm »
If there is an ally system, will there be a feature where another human play on my pc, let's say 2 players, I control the main link, and he/she can control one of the allies?

Sparks the Echidna

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2006, 07:09:25 pm »
If there is an ally system, will there be a feature where another human play on my pc, let's say 2 players, I control the main link, and he/she can control one of the allies?
Sorry, the allies will only be controlled by the computer, or if you switch to them. It will be similar to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2006, 11:52:08 pm »
I sense 3player online... God that'd be so wicked! :D
the a o d c
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 03:38:22 am »
  • sorry for messing up the image for an avy torch...
Hey look its sparks... wait, that name sounds familliar... it cant be... he's back!

It's nice to know your back here... Your project looks just as great as before! I dont know why I didn't notice it before! Good Luck anyway!

(2:03:18 AM) ***Shun_Nakamura hands Zero and ldxmzg boxes of marijuana
Ill treasure it forever

DarkWyrm69

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2006, 05:09:51 pm »
The tiling in your demo sucks!! but it looks like it could have potential

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2006, 11:23:30 pm »
Notice he said it's an OLD demo and that he is aware that the tiling is not alright.
  • Me on deviantART

AncientLink

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2006, 10:29:20 am »
Hey wasn't this called The two swords before ZFGN closed?

Sparks the Echidna

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2006, 06:14:37 pm »
I completely agree with you. I used to suck at tiling and such. Now I'm getting better, but I'm still looking for someone who is experienced to maybe help out with the tiling for the game. I have the overworld almost completed mapped out on paper. Now I just have to put it into the game.

Hey wasn't this called The two swords before ZFGN closed?
It used to be called the Sacred Sword, but the game merged with another game by Alex the Hedgehog called the Elemental Sword, making the game now known as the Legendary Swords, featuring both swords in the game.

Sparks the Echidna

Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Legendary Swords (U...
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 04:20:30 am »
I added some information to the front page. Expect a screenshot update sometime soon. Also, let me know what you think of the engine.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 78 queries.

anything